Fifteen Goodwin Procter partners have been named to Intellectual Asset Management’s Patent 1000, an annual listing of the world’s leading patent practitioners. This year’s list, which recognizes both litigation and transaction lawyers, includes the following attorneys:
- Mark Abate (Litigation, New York)
- Stephen Charkoudian (Transactions, Boston)
- Tony Downs (Litigation, Boston)
- Duncan Greenhalgh (Transactions, Boston)
- David Hashmall (Litigation, New York)
- Elizabeth Holland (Litigation, New York)
- Jeffrey Klein (Transactions, New York)
- Douglas Kline (Litigation, Boston)
- Ira Levy (Litigation, New York)
- Edmund Pitcher (Transactions, Boston)
- Stephen Schreiner (Litigation, Washington, D.C.)
- Karen Spindler (Transactions, San Francisco)
- Kingsley Taft (Transactions, Boston)
Goodwin also received firm rankings in the California, Massachusetts, New York and Washington, D.C. markets with recognition of its litigation, transactions and prosecution practices.
Additionally, the IAM Strategy 300, Intellectual Asset Management’s annual listing of the world’s top IP strategists, also recognized Karen Spindler.
IAM Patent 1000 2015 is the fourth edition guide to the world’s leading patent professionals from Intellectual Asset Management. Intellectual Asset Management was launched in 2003 with the goal of addressing the need for organizations to maximize the value of their IP and other intangibles, and to examine the strategies they can put in place to do this. The IAM Strategy 300, also in its fourth year, provides a unique listing of the men and women who, through their strategic advice, are generating wealth for their clients from intellectual property.