Goodwin has been ranked among the most active legal advisers for North American biotech and pharma licensing agreements by BioPharm Insight in its 2015 year-end licensing league table rankings.
The firm was ranked fifth for both total value and volume for biotech and pharma licensing agreements in the North American league tables. Goodwin has consistently placed in the top five in the annual North American rankings. Goodwin was also ranked as a leading firm in both total value and volume in the Global and European licensing league tables.
“Our continued presence among the top of these rankings demonstrates our vast experience representing clients on these important transactions and our deep roots within the life sciences industry,” said Kingsley Taft, national co-chair of Goodwin’s Life Sciences Practice. “We are pleased to once again be recognized by BioPharm for our leading global licensing practice.”
Recent licensing highlights include representing:
- Blueprint Medicines in its Worldwide Collaboration with Roche, Valued up to $1 Billion with a $45 Million Upfront Payment
- Surface Oncology in its Global Collaboration with Novartis to Develop Next-Generation Immunotherapies with Near-Term Value of $170 Million
- C4 Therapeutics in its Strategic Drug Discovery Collaboration with Roche Valued Over $750 Million
- CRISPR Therapeutics in its Novel Joint Venture with Bayer Valued Up to $335 Million
- Galapagos NV in its Global Partnership with Gilead Sciences