Seven Goodwin partners have been recognized for excellence by IAM Global Leaders Guide 2021. The annual guide brings together the foremost private practice patent experts from around the world.
The Goodwin lawyers honored by this year’s IAM Global Leaders Guide include:
- Malcolm Bates (United Kingdom: England)
- Robert Cerwinski (United States: NY)
- Neel Chatterjee (United States: CA)
- Steve Charkoudian (United States: MA)
- Elizabeth Holland (United States: NY)
- Kingsley Taft (United States: MA)
- Daryl Wiesen (United States: MA)
To qualify for inclusion in IAM Global Leaders, individuals must be ranked in the gold tier of the IAM Patent 1000. Editors base their selection process on written submissions and interviews with leading patent lawyers and their clients.To see the full IAM Global Leaders Guide, please click here.