Ms. Armstrong-Cerfontaine’s recent representations include:
- TA Associates on its significant minority investment in Apex Group Ltd, a global financial services provider to asset managers, financial institutions, family offices and corporates.
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) on the structuring and fundraising of its latest fund, Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 6 (MEIF6). MEIF6 closed at its hard cap of €6 billion – exceeding its target of €5 billion.
- Glennmont Partners on the successful closing of its Fund III, which has raised €850 million to invest in clean energy infrastructure projects in Europe.
- Rothschild & Co in connection with the final closing of Five Arrows Principal Investments III, its third European corporate private equity vehicle. FAPI III was oversubscribed and reached a hard cap with total capital commitments of €1.25 billion.
- Cordet on a direct lending fund, Cordet Direct Lending Fund II with a target fund size of €400 million.
- BauMont Real Estate Capital on its debut Pan-European real estate fund, BauMont Real Estate One SCSp, raising €337 million.
- Slate Asset Management on the structuring and fundraising of its first European real estate fund, Slate European Real Estate Fund III, which closed at its hard cap of €250 million.
- GreenOak Real Estate on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio in Germany by way of a share deal.
Ms. Armstrong-Cerfontaine is triple qualified and is a member of the Paris Bar, Law Society (England & Wales) and Luxembourg Bar. She is also a member of LPEA’s legal expert group advising on proposed reforms and regulatory matters for alternative investment funds. She also regularly speaks at events organised by the LPEA and is a member of ALFI, the ABBL and ALCO.