A selection of Ms. Beman’s recent representative matters is below.
- CRISPR Therapeutics in its collaboration with Vertex Pharmaceuticals, valued up to $2.6 billion with $105 million upfront
- CRISPR Therapeutics in its collaboration with Bayer, valued up to $635 million with $335 million upfront
- CRISPR Therapeutics in its strategic in-licensing and collaboration agreement with Anagenesis Biotechnologies
- F-star Alpha in its exclusive purchase option agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb with potential deal value up to $475 million
- Naurex in its $560 million sale to Allergan
- Cephalon in its exclusive license agreement with Eagle Pharmaceuticals with a total deal value in excess of $120 million, plus royalties
- Teva Pharmaceuticals, in its $40.5 billion acquisition of Allergan’s (fka Actavis/Watson) Global Generic Pharmaceuticals Business.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals, in connection with its sale of oncology assets to Ignyta
- Teva Pharmaceuticals, in connection with patent license and settlement agreements related to settlements of various brand and generic pharmaceutical patent litigation matters
- Licensing of intellectual property assets from research institutions
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Beman was a Special Assistant District Attorney in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office.