Among others, Mr. Bettencourt has recently represented:
- iRobot Corporation in its $141 million acquisition of Robopolis SAS.
- Hubspot, Inc. in its offering of $400 million of convertible senior notes
- iRobot in the sale of its Defense & Security Business
- Hubspot in its $125 million IPO on the New York Stock Exchange and its $152 million follow-on offering
- Underwriting syndicates led by Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan in public offerings
- iRobot Corporation in its $74 million acquisition of Evolution Robotics, Inc.
- Endeca Technologies, a leading provider of unstructured data management, web commerce and business intelligence solutions, in its sale to Oracle
- NameMedia, a leader in the acquisition, development and trading of digital real estate through a network of highly targeted websites and a marketplace for premium domain names, in its sale of Afternic
- Bedford Funding, a leading technology-focused private equity firm, in its preferred stock investment in Voalte
Mr. Bettencourt formerly served as the co-chair of the Business Law Section of the Boston Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2005, Mr. Bettencourt was a partner in the Business Practice Group at Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault in Boston, where he served as co-chair of the Corporate Finance and Securities Group.