Mr. Casnocha’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, public offerings, corporate governance, public company representation and mergers and acquisitions. He also works with venture capitalists and investment banks involved in private and public stock offerings.
- Represents numerous private companies in various venture capital financings
- Represents venture capital firms including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, August Capital, Bain Capital, Greylock, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, Signal Fire, Softbank, Uncork Capital, Westbridge Capital and World Innovation Labs in various venture financings
- Represented Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) in various equity offerings
- Represented Amplify Snack Brands, Inc. (NYSE: BETR) in its follow-on public offering
- Represented Blueprint Medicines, Inc. (NYSE: BPMC) in its follow-on public offering
- Represented MyoKardia, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYOK) in its follow-on public offering.
- Represented Qualtrics International, Inc. in its dual track proposed initial public offering and sale
- Represented Truck Hero, Inc. in its dual track proposed initial public offering and sale
- Represented underwriters in ForeScout Technologies, Inc.’s initial public offering and follow-on offering
- Represented underwriters in the Tintri, Inc. initial public offering
- Represented NIKE, Inc. in its 2015 note offering for $1.0 billion
- Represented NIKE, Inc. in its 2016 note offering for $1.5 billion
- Represented Zendesk, Inc. in its 144A convertible note offering for $500 million
- Represented Qualtrics International Inc. in its pending sale to SAP SE (NYSE: SAP)
- Represented Xoom, Inc. (Nasdaq: XOOM) in its sale to Paypal, Inc. (Nasdaq: PYPL)
- Represented Authy, Inc. in its sale to Twilio, Inc. (NYSE: TWLO)
- Represented Codenomicon, Inc. in its sale to Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS)
- Represented BEEcube, Inc. in its sale to NI (Nasdaq: NATI)
- Represented Quick Left, Inc. in its asset sale to Cognizant, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTSH)
- Represented Specialty’s Café & Bakery, Inc. in its sale to FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V.
- Represented Curse, Inc. in its sale to Twitch, Inc.
- Represented Qualtrics International, Inc. in its acquisition of Statwing, Inc.
- Represented Amobee, Inc. (SingTel) in its acquisition of assets of Videology, Inc.
- Represented 1020 Inc. (Placecast) in its sale to Ericsson, Inc.
- Represented Friendly Finances, Inc. in its sale to Credit Karma, Inc.
- Represented Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCRX) in its sale to Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MKN)
- Represented Trooly, Inc. in its sale to Airbnb, Inc.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Casnocha was an associate in Latham & Watkins’ San Francisco and London offices.