Representative matters include:
- Representing Frensenius Kabi in IPR and PGR proceedings at the PTAB.
- Representing Celltrion at the PTAB and in patent infringement litigations related to Celltrion’s rituximab and trastuzumab biosimilars.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. v. Actavis Labs. FL, Inc. et al. (D.N.J.): Representing Actavis at trial in a patent infringement case related to a generic antifungal drug.
- Tris Pharma, Inc. v. Actavis Labs. FL, Inc. (D. Del.): Representing Actavis at trial and on an appeal in a patent infringement case related to a generic version of a drug product for the treatment of ADHD.
- Intendis GmbH, et al. v. Glenmark Generics Limited et al. (D. Del.): Representing Glenmark at trial and on appeal in a patent infringement case related to a generic drug product for the treatment of rosacea.
- Warner Chilcott Co., LLC et al. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (D.N.J.): Representing Teva at trial and on appeal in a patent infringement case related to a generic drug product for the treatment of osteoporosis.
Ms. Cipriano’s recent pro bono work includes:
- Representing American Bird Conservancy in a case brought under the federal Environmental Protection Act against New York State Department of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation regarding protection of Piping Plovers in Jones Beach State Park.
- Representing an individual applying for political asylum in the U.S.
- Representing unaccompanied minors in family court and in petitions to USCIS
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Cipriano was an associate in the New York office of Kenyon & Kenyon. She also worked as a legal intern at Cleveland Clinic Innovations and as a research technologist at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Ms. Cipriano is a member of the ChIPs Network and serves as co-chair of NYIPLA’s Women in IP Law committee.