Mr. de Gouvion Saint Cyr’s experience include advising:
Private Equity/Corporate transactions
- Acrelec Group SAS, a France-based manufacturer of self-service kiosks, digital menu boards and customer interaction software, on the sale of 80% of the group to Glory Global Solutions Limited, the UK subsidiary of Glory Ltd.
- Centessa Pharmaceuticals, a next-generation biopharmaceutical company that aims to reshape the traditional drug process, on its $250 million Series A financing in parallel with the simultaneous acquisition by Centessa of 10 private biotech companies across 4 jurisdictions (UK, USA, Germany and France).
- Eight Roads Ventures Europe and F-Prime Capital Partners as lead investors in a €21.5 million Series B financing in Odaseva Technologies, a developer of Cloud and Data Management solutions.
- IK Investment Partners
- on the sale of Groupe Colisée, a leading provider of nursing homes and homecare services for the elderly, to EQT Infrastructure,
- on the acquisition of a majority stake in Skill & You, a vocational e-learning provider.
- LFPI Group on the combination of the Eductive group, a private group of higher education and executive training, and the GES group, a network of specialized higher education schools and executive programs.
- PAI Partners on the acquisition of MyFlower, the holding company of the Interflora group, a flower delivery e-commerce company.
- Rossignol Group, a major actor of the winter sport equipment market, on the sale of the TIME brand, the bicycle frameset activity manufactured in Slovakia, to Cardinal Cycling Group.
- Tikehau Capital and Bpifrance on the acquisition of a minority stake in Ekimetrics, an European leader in “data science for business”.
Real Estate transactions
- Tokoro Capital LLP, as landlord, with the French Bank Palatine, as tenant, in entering into a commercial lease for a firm period of 9 years regarding an office building fully refurbished located 86 avenue de courcelles in Paris 8ème.
- Ares Management Corporation [NYSE: ARES] on the structuring and establishment of Ares European Real Estate Fund V SCSp.
- Turenne Capital on the first closing of its second healthcare fund, Capital Santé 2.