Ms. Fitchett’s representative experience includes:
- Advised Nordic Capital on the EUR 2.143 billion sale of Itiviti, a leading provider of trading technology and services to financial institutions worldwide, to NYSE listed Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.*
- Advised Judges Scientific plc on the acquisition of Heath Scientific Company Ltd (trading as Thermal Hazard Technology), a manufacturer of scientific instruments.*
- Advised ArchiMed on the acquisition of Direct Healthcare Group, a developer and manufacturer of innovative pressure care technologies, from NorthEdge Capital.*
- Advised Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading US private equity firm focused primarily on technology and healthcare sectors, on the sale of its portfolio business AIM Software, a leading provider of data management solutions, to SimCorp, a Danish listed entity, for an enterprise value of €60 million.*
- Advised One Equity Partners on the acquisition of the MERA group, a custom software development services provider.*
- Advised Further Global, a US private equity firm, on its successful £100 million take private of GBGI, the London listed holding company for The Global Benefits Group, which provides international benefits insurance globally through various subsidiary companies.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.