Ms. Fitchett’s representative experience includes advising:
- Syndesi Therapeutics and its selling shareholders on Syndesi’s acquisition by AbbVie for up to $1 billion.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund GmbH, Novo Holdings A/S and Evotec SE on co-leading a £24 million Series A investment in Centauri Therapeutics Limited, an immunotherapy company focused on infectious diseases.
- Omega Funds on co-leading Artios Pharma Limited’s $153 million Series C financing.
- Nordic Capital on the EUR 2.143 billion sale of Itiviti, a leading provider of trading technology and services to financial institutions worldwide, to NYSE listed Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.*
- Judges Scientific plc on the acquisition of Heath Scientific Company Ltd (trading as Thermal Hazard Technology), a manufacturer of scientific instruments.*
- ArchiMed on the acquisition of Direct Healthcare Group, a developer and manufacturer of innovative pressure care technologies, from NorthEdge Capital.*
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a leading US private equity firm focused primarily on technology and healthcare sectors, on the sale of its portfolio business AIM Software, a leading provider of data management solutions, to SimCorp, a Danish listed entity, for an enterprise value of €60 million.*
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of the MERA group, a custom software development services provider.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Fitchett was an Associate at Dechert LLP.