A selection of Mr. Isaacs’s recent client representations includes:
- Aleta Biotherapeutics, an immuno-oncology company
- Algorand, a blockchain and cryptocurrency company
- BitSight Technologies, a risk management and cybersecurity company
- ClimaCell, a microweather platform
- Fincura, an automated spreading, covenant monitoring, and borrower management platform
- Fuze, a cloud-based unified communications provider
- Humatics, a microlocation technology and spatial intelligence platform
- Imagen Technologies, a medical technology company
- Mautic, an open-source marketing automation software company
- TCR2 Therapeutics, a biotech company developing a new generation of T cell therapies for patients suffering from cancer
- Amadeus Capital Partners, Atlas Venture, General Catalyst Partners, Glasswing Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, OpenView Venture Partners, and Romulus Capital, in numerous investments in portfolio companies
- Agilux Laboratories, a contract research organization and Ampersand Capital Partners’ portfolio company, in its sale to Charles River Laboratories International
- Ampersand Capital Partners and 1315 Capital in their acquisition of Genoptix, a provider of comprehensive testing solutions in hematology and solid tumor molecular profiling, from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Confirm.io, an ID authentication platform, in its sale to Facebook
- DaySmart, a provider of point-of-sale software, in its acquisition of PupKeep, a pet care software company
- Fuze, in its acquisition of Parlai Technologies, a virtual assistant for customer-facing professionals
- Imprivata, a healthcare IT security company and portfolio company of Thomas Bravo, in its acquisition of Caradigm, a healthcare analytics and management company and subsidiary of General Electric Company
- Litéra Corporation, a document lifecycle management company, in its sale to K1
- PowerAdvocate, an energy intelligence company, in its sale to Verisk
- Quartet Medicine, a biotech company developing novel treatments for chronic pain and inflammation, in a cutting-edge build-to-buy transaction with Merck.
Pro Bono Representation:
- Accion, the largest nationwide nonprofit lending network in the United States
- Neighborhood Business Initiative, a program to bring business and legal services to entrepreneurs and small-business owners who are members of underserved communities, or whose businesses service underserved neighborhoods
Mr. Isaacs is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Isaacs was an associate in the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Pierre N. Leval of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the Honorable Robert H. Cleland of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
During law school, Mr. Isaacs served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Jack B. Jacobs on the Delaware Supreme Court.