A selection of Mr. Isaacs’s recent client representations includes:
- A cutting-edge build-to-buy transaction for Quartet Medicine with Merck.
- Ampersand Capital Partners and 1315 Capital in their acquisition of Genoptix, a provider of comprehensive testing solutions in hematology and solid tumor molecular profiling, from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
- The sale of Agilux Laboratories, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, to Charles River Laboratories International.
- Mautic in its $5 million Series A financing.
- Imagen Technologies in its $15 million Series A financing
- BitSight Technologies in its $40 million Series C financing.
- Fuze in its $134 million Series F financing and its $112 million Series E financing
Mr. Isaacs is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Isaacs was an associate in the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Pierre N. Leval of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the Honorable Robert H. Cleland of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
During law school, Mr. Isaacs served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Jack B. Jacobs on the Delaware Supreme Court.