Mr. Jackson’s experience includes:
- Serving as co-lead trial counsel for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hatch-Waxman litigation against a generic competitor; the client’s victory in the case resulted in the company’s market cap increasing by more than $1 billion the day the decision was announced*
- Serving as lead counsel for Silicon Valley startup against a pharmaceutical benefit manager in contract, statutory, and tort claims valued at over $600 million*
- Acting as counsel to a leading healthcare technology company in connection with several litigations, as well as numerous intellectual property and related business matters*
- Serving as lead counsel for international software company in investigation by U.S. Government into $400 million in alleged overbillings; resulted in U.S. Government terminating investigation without liability*
- Representing a telecommunications company in parallel foreign and domestic litigations involving allegations of securities fraud and malfeasance*
- Serving as counsel to an engineering company in a contract dispute involving an international petrochemical pipeline*
- Representing an international private equity fund in connection with control of a foreign bank, as well as investigations into allegations of fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering*
- Representing foreign investors in an international arbitration involving control and ownership of a Swiss corporation*
- Defending a client in both civil and criminal antitrust actions involving the transportation and installation of deepwater offshore oil and gas platforms*
- Representing an advertising company against a major grocery retailer in a breach of contract action*
- Representing an international trading company against an international oil and gas corporation over the rights to an oil project in the Middle East*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Jackson is a Tony Patiňo Fellow.
He also serves on the Advisory Board to the Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning at St. Andrews Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland.