Recent representative clients and matters include:
- Agility Fuel Systems in its agreement to merge with Hexagon Composites’ CNG Automotive Products Division to form Agility Fuel Solutions.
- TA Associates, a private equity firm, in its $1.15 billion acquisition of the Russell Investments asset management businesses from the London Stock Exchange Group
- CDS Business Mapping, a provider of underwriting information to over 700 insurance carriers, agents and brokers nationwide, in its acquisition by CoreLogic
- Gibson Guitar in connection with a private placement of $225 million in aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes, the first capital markets offering for the iconic musical instrument company in its nearly 120-year history
- BroadHop, Inc., a provider of telecommunication network control systems, in its sale to Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners, a private equity firm with over $3 billion in assets, in its sale of The Princeton Review to Tutor.com
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of Talent Partners, a talent payroll solutions provider for the advertising industry
- Capsule Technologie in its sale to Qualcomm Life, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies
- Drafting and securing patents for clients in the financial services, mobile advertising, application security and video surveillance fields
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Lehrer was an associate in the Patent and Intellectual Property Practice Group at Testa, Hurwitz & Thibeault in Boston.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Lehrer spent 10 years working for technology companies focused on the design, development and deployment of large-scale software applications in the financial services, aerospace and defense, and business-to-consumer Internet industries. His areas of expertise include software development methodologies, process design and reengineering, manufacturing, operations management, Web-based technologies, and institutional and retail financial systems.