- Served as an in-house resource for a public REIT for purchases, sales, financings, joint ventures, and other development-related activities
- Managed a 20 asset hotel mezzanine foreclosure and loan restructuring
- Represented a large institutional investor in taking a private multi-billion dollar hotel REIT private
- Represented a public REIT in the development of a 40+ acre mixed-use center in an infill location, covering zoning, permitting, and land use
- Managed a successful construction defect litigation for a multifamily REIT
- Participated in investment committee meetings, audit committee meetings, and disclosure committee meetings as in-house counsel
- Assisted client in the making of direct investments in PropTech companies and investments in investment funds dedicated to PropTech
Brian started his career as an associate at Goodwin. He joined a public multifamily housing REIT in 2013 and served in various capacities, most recently as Vice President – Associate General Counsel. He returned to Goodwin in 2022 bringing nine years of institutional experience.
Brian is a member of the American Bar Association.