Mr. Mallin’s recent experience includes advising:
- Cerberus in relation to the multilayered refinancing of the Blue-property portfolio arranged by Citi Bank*
- a leading German insurer in relation to the financing of the acquisition of the real estate of a German retailer (ca. EUR 1,4 bn)*
- Société Générale in relation to its refinancing of a German wide portfolio of care homes (EUR 545 Mio)*
- a leading German real estate finance lender in relation to the financing of the acquisition and partial development of a commercial real estate
- Gramercy in relation to the financing of the acquisition of a European real estate portfolio*
- a Korean institutional investor in its financing of its acquisition of the ‘Lateral Towers’ building in Frankfurt*
- Samsung SRA Asset Management Co., Ltd. in its financing of its acquisition of the Silvertower building let out to Deutsche Bahn AG from IVG*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Mr. Mallin was a senior associate in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst.