Ms. Martirossian’s transactional experience includes representing:
- Numerous private companies in venture capital financings
- Numerous venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Greylock Partners, Ribbit Capital, Sequoia Capital, and Uncork Capital
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Exosome Diagnostics in its sale to Bio-Techne Corporation
- WePay in its sale to JPMorgan Chase
- SingTel/Amobee in its acquisitions of Turn and Kontera
- Trunk Club in its sale to Nordstrom
- Klout in its sale to Lithium Technologies
- The Trade Desk in its $225 million follow-on offering
- MyoKardia in its $65 million, $134 million, $184 million, and $251 million follow-on public offerings
- Fate Therapeutics in its $30 million, $40 million, and $150 million follow-on public offerings and private placement transactions
- The underwriters, including J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs, in the $259 million 144A convertible notes offering of Five9
While attending law school, Ms. Martirossian served as an associate editor of the Berkeley Technology Law Journal as well as co-founder and senior submissions editor of the Berkeley Journal of Entertainment and Sports Law.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Martirossian served as an assurance associate in the Entertainment, Media, Communications, and Technology industry group at PricewaterhouseCoopers.