- Advised Achilles Therapeutics, a Stevenage-based biopharmaceutical company developing personalised cancer immunotherapies, on the completion of its £100 million Series B financing, which is one of the largest growth stage venture rounds for a UK biotech company in 2019.
- Advised Quanta Dialysis Technologies Limited, a medical device company focused on haemodialysis systems for use in the clinic and home, on the closing of its Series C funding round raising over £38 million.
- Advised Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, an AIM listed life sciences company, on its acquisition of Sealantis Limited, a developer of an alginate-based tissue adhesive technology platform.
- Advised Novastar Ventures Limited, an impact investment fund, on its Series A investment in The Sure Chill Company Limited, a company that develops a revolutionary platform cooling technology.
- Advised N+1 Singer as nominated adviser and broker to Verona Pharma plc, a listed drug development company, in relation to its £44.7 million UK and U.S. placing.*
- Advised Novo A/S, Lundbeckfond A/S, F-Prime and Gilde Heathcare Partners B.V. on multiple financing rounds into Acacia Pharma Group Limited and on its ultimate listing on Euronext, Brussels.
- Advised Cruncher Technologies Limited, a company using artificial intelligence to solve big data issues for the financial markets, on various financing rounds and its commercialisation into the U.S.*
- Advised Gilde Healthcare Partners B.V. as lead investor on multiple financing rounds into Lumeon Limited, a digital healthcare company.*
- Advised Mustard Seed, an impact investment fund, on multiple investments including:*
- Skin Healthcare, a skin analytics app and device designed to help identify early signs of skin cancer
- Beulah, a luxury goods company providing employment opportunities to victims of human trafficking
- Switchee, a company seeking to significantly reduce energy use and spending
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
British Venture Capital Association