- Gide Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente Ventures and Morningside Ventures on their investment in Big Health as part of a $75 million Series C financing. Big Health are a digital healthcare provider focused on mental health.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund GmbH, Novo Holdings A/S and Evotec SE on co-leading the Series A investment in Centauri Therapeutics Limited, as part of a funding round which raised approximately £24 million. Centauri Therapeutics are an immunotherapy company focusing on antimicrobial resistance research and development.
- Jeito Capital, on their co-led $156 million oversubscribed Series B financing round in Quell Therapeutics, the world leader in the development of engineered T-regulatory cell therapies for serious medical conditions driven by the immune system. Jeito co-led the financing with Ridgeback Capital Investments, SV Health Investors and Fidelity Management & Research Company, with participation from founding investor Syncona.
- Morningside Ventures on its lead investment of a $50,000,000 Series B funding round into Ieso Digital Health Limited, who deliver high-quality, online cognitive behavioral therapy to NHS patients.
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, an AIM listed life sciences company, on its acquisition of Sealantis Limited, a developer of an alginate-based tissue adhesive technology platform.
- Jefferies LLC on Silence Therapeutic’s (AIM:SLN and Nasdaq: SLN) at the market sales transaction for up to $100,000,000 American Depositary Shares. Silence Therapeutics is a biotech company developing gene therapeutic technology based on RNA interference.
- Kinnevik on their Series C $100 million investment into Spring Health, the developer of a digital platform designed to provide personalized mental healthcare for employee wellbeing.
- COMPASS Pathways plc on its completed upsized $146.6 million NASDAQ initial public offering and its public follow-on offering on NASDAQ of American Depositary Shares for gross proceeds of approximately $144 million. COMPASS is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health.
- Omega Funds on co-leading Artios Pharma Limited’s $153 million Series C financing. Artios Pharma is the developer of novel cancer treatments designed to target DNA Damage Response.
- Achilles Therapeutics plc on its Initial Public Offering on NASDAQ with total proceeds of $175.5 million. Achilles is a biopharmaceutical company developing personalised cancer immunotherapies.
- Kinnevik on their Series B $64 million funding round in Quit Genius, the world’s first digital clinic for treating nicotine, alcohol and opioid addictions.
- Jeito Capital on leading an oversubscribed $92 million Series C financing round in Pulmocide, the developer of inhaled therapies designed for the treatment of acute and chronic respiratory diseases.
- Quanta Dialysis Technologies on multiple private funding rounds including its most recent $245 million oversubscribed Series D funding round, the largest private funding round for a dialysis device company in history.
- Lauxera Capital Partners on their investment in LUMICKS, a supplier of Dynamic Single-Molecule and Cell Avidity analysis instruments, as part of a $93 million Series D Financing.
- Wintermute, a leading global crypto market maker, on their $20 million Series B funding round.
- Kinnevik on their lead $100 million investment into Sure, Inc, the developer of a SaaS infrastructure and distribution platform intended for the world's most innovative insurance programs.
- Sprout.ai Limited, an insurtech company providing AI to support claims and fraud teams, on its Series A funding round led by Octopus Ventures.
- DST Global and General Catalyst on a $150 million Series C Financing of Zego, a London, UK-based motor insurtech company, giving it a $1.1 billion valuation and unicorn status.
- Brytlyt Limited, a company that is developing and commercializing GPU-accelerated data processing technology, on its completion of a Series A funding round led by Amadeus V Technology Fund LP and Finch Capital Fund II Cooperatief U.A.
- Zetta Venture Partners on leading a series seed investment in Pimloc Limited, the developer of an AI software tool designed to find, retrieve and process images and video content in substantial collections.
- Joanna Dai Limited, a luxury performance workwear brand specializing in sustainable, versatile and high-tech women’s workwear, on its seed funding round.
- Cognitive Credit, a company developing an end-to-end analytics application that delivers cutting edge technology to institutional credit investors, on multiple private financing rounds including its series A funding round.
- Beyond.Life Ltd, providing an online marketplace that connects funeral directors and at-need customers, on its Series A round.
- Novastar Ventures Limited, an impact investment fund, on its Series A investment in The Sure Chill Company Limited, a company that develops a revolutionary platform cooling technology.
Ms. McGrath is a member of the British Venture Capital Association.
Ms. McGrath is an Expert in Residence for Women of Wearables.