Mr. Miller’s practice covers a broad spectrum of industries, including healthcare, media and technology (including telecommunications), consumer products, and manufacturing.
Select recent representations have included:
- Bain Capital Double Impact and affiliates, in connection with:
- The acquisition of Living Earth, the largest recycler of green material in Texas
- The acquisition of Rural Sourcing, a leading provider of onshore outsourced digital technology and IT services
- The Carlyle Group and affiliates, in connection with:
- The acquisition of Willson & Brown and Summit Manufacturing by Array Marketing, a Carlyle portfolio company and a leading provider of in-store merchandising services to beauty retailers and brand manufacturers
- Frazier Healthcare Partners and affiliates, in connection with:
- The acquisition of Comprehensive Pharmacy Solutions, the nation’s largest provider of pharmacy support services
- The formation of United Digestive, a gastrointestinal practice management company, and its acquisition of Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
- The acquisition of Vein Clinics of America, one of the largest physician practice management companies focused on treatments of chronic venous insufficiency (e.g., varicose and spider veins) primarily through vein ablation and sclerotherapy procedures
- Pamplona Capital Partners and affiliates, in connection with:
- The acquisition of the BakeMark division of CSM Bakery Solutions, a global provider of bakery ingredients, products and services
- The acquisition of Latham Pool Products, an industry-leading provider of branded fiberglass pools, safety covers and related accessories
- Primus Capital Partners and affiliates, in connection with:
- An investment in Clear Company, a leading provider of talent management software
- An investment in MBO Partners, the largest and most experienced provider of independent workforce solutions
- An investment in Top of Mind Networks, a leader in customer relationship management and marketing automation software for the mortgage lender and real estate industries
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Miller was a corporate associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP, where he focused on public and private mergers and acquisitions.
While in law school, Mr. Miller was a Notes Editor for the Columbia Business Law Review. His article, “No Standing Room: How Lender Collective Action Subverts Basic Principles of Contract Interpretation,” published in the Columbia Business Law Review (2012 Colum. Bus. L. Rev. 330).