Larissa’s client representations include the following:
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals in its $190 million initial public offering and $246.3 million follow-on public offering
- A leading pharmaceutical company in its purchase of royalties and certain milestone interests arising from four different licensing agreements for approximately $29.5 million
- Concert Pharmaceuticals in its $73.5 million follow-on public offering and exercise of warrants
- An English biotech company in stealth mode flip to the U.S. as part of its $74 million Series A financing
- bluebird bio in its strategic alliance with National Resilience and the related acquisition by Resilience of bluebird’s manufacturing facility in North Carolina for $110 million
- Rapid Micro Biosystems in its $158.4 million initial public offering
- Medipost in its joint venture investments in OmniaBio, a subsidiary of the Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine (CCRM), for cash of CAD $30 million and an additional investment of CAD $60 million in Notes into OmniaBio
- Twilio Inc. in its acquisition of ValueFirst Digital Media Private Limited, a leading Indian provider of digital communication solutions through telephone voice and data communications offering services in India and South-East Asia*
- DaVita in its acquisition of more than 20 dialysis centers throughout Brazil*
- Vale S.A. in the negotiation and closing of a stock option agreement entered into with Salus — Fundo de Investimento em Participações Multiestratégica through which Vale was granted the option of acquiring three wind farms with a total installed capacity of 50.4 MW each*
- RigNet in the acquisition of 100% of the stock of a Brazilian IT streaming analytics system company*
- TIAA (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund) in the acquisition of Cosan S.A.’s majority interest in Brazilian real estate investment companies with a portfolio of more than US$ 500 million*
- Ricoh in the joint venture with Selbetti for software carriage*
- Cobra in the sale of the Atlântico transmission lines assets to State Grid Brazil Holding S.A.*
- Lindt & Sprüngli in the formation of a joint venture with Kopenhagen, Brazil’s premium chocolate manufacturer*
- Sonangol in the private tender offer for the acquisition of the total outstanding capital of Starfish Oil and Gas, a Brazilian subsidiary (US$ 300 million)*
- GRM Document Management in its acquisition of Stock Armazenagem de Documentos, a Brazilian document storage company*
- AFGlobal Corporation in the acquisition of oil & gas assets from Fluke Subsea Soluções e Serviços Ltda*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Larissa was a legal intern at Jones Day in New York and an associate at Demarest and Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
While attending law school in Brazil, Larissa was the Teaching Assistant to Corporate and Securities Law course. At Northwestern University, she was the LL.M. Representative of the Students’ Executive Board of the Donald Pritzker Entrepreneurship Law Center. Larissa was also a member of the duo nominated National Champion representing Northwestern University in the LawMeets® 2020 M&A Boot Camp, organized in association with the ABA Business Law Section’s M&A Committee.