Mr. Reardon advises a variety of investors and high-growth technology and life sciences clients across a broad range of industries. Mr. Reardon works with these clients in connection with various corporate, strategic, and securities transactions, including private placements and mergers and acquisitions, as well as general business matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fleetmatics Group PLC, in its $2.4 billion sale to Verizon
- New Euro-Pro Holdings LLC (d/b/a “SharkNinja”), in an investment by CDH Investments
- Continuum Managed Services, in its sale to Thoma Bravo
- ANSYS, Inc., in its investment in 3DSIM, LLC
- Alkermes plc., in its sale of a division to Recro Pharma, Inc.
- Boston Dynamics, an advanced robotics development company, in its acquisition by Google, Inc.*
- Essilor International, in its acquisition of Costa Inc.*
- GnuBio Inc., a developer of fully integrated droplet-based DNA sequencing technology, in its acquisition by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.*
- Viracor-IBT, a platform company of Ampersand Capital Partners, in its acquisition by Eurofins Scientific*
- PTC Inc., in its acquisition of Enigma, an Israeli software company*
- Steward Health Care Systems LLC ,in its acquisition of New England Sinai Hospital*
- Perfumania Holdings, Inc., in its registration of securities on Form S-4 in connection with its acquisition of Parlux Fragrances, Inc.*
- Romulus Capital, in investments in Ceres Imaging, Cogito, Cohealo, Disruptor Beam, E la Carte, EquipmentShare.com, Humanyze, Petagene, Placester, and Vyome Biosciences
- BioInnovation Capital, in investments in early stage life sciences companies
- Startup Institute, in its Series B equity financing
- Open Door Trading, LLC in its equity financings
- Alkermes plc, in its investment in ReSet Therapeutics, Inc.
- Flare Capital Partners, in its investment in Bright Health
- Ascension Ventures, in its investments in Atigeo, Inc. and Syapse, Inc.
- Serenity Pharmaceuticals LLC, in its Series C equity financing
- Asahi Kasei Corporation, in its investment in Hydro-Photon, Inc.
- Charles River Ventures, in its Series A investment in a technology company*
- Viamet Pharmaceuticals, in its Series C equity financing*
General Business Matters
- Mr. Reardon advises a variety of public and private technology and life sciences clients, including Alkermes plc, Continuum Managed Services, LLC, Open Door Trading, LLC, Digital Cognition Technologies, and THINKMD, Inc., on general business and corporate matters.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Reardon is an instructor of “Forming and Financing a Start-Up Business,” a semester-long course in the Boston University School of Law’s Transactional Law Program. He also holds office hours at the Harvard Innovation Lab.
Mr. Reardon is actively involved in pro bono matters, serving as outside general counsel for THINKMD, Inc., a Vermont benefit corporation.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Reardon was an associate in the Boston office of Edwards Wildman Palmer. He is a member of the American and Boston Bar Associations.