Mr. Reardon advises a variety of investors and high-growth technology and life sciences clients across a broad range of industries. Mr. Reardon works with these clients in connection with various corporate, strategic, and securities transactions, including private placements and mergers and acquisitions, as well as general business matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fleetmatics Group PLC, in its $2.4 billion sale to Verizon
- AppNexus, in its sale to AT&T
- New Euro-Pro Holdings LLC (d/b/a “SharkNinja”), in an investment by CDH Investments
- 6 River Systems, Inc. in its sale to Shopify Inc.
- Continuum Managed Services, in its sale to Thoma Bravo, and subsequent sale to ConnectWise, LLC.
- Continuum Managed Services, in its acquisition of BrightGauge Software Inc.
- Continuum Managed Services, in its acquisition of Carvir, LLC
- Sansoro Health, Inc., in its acquisition of Datica Health, Inc.
ANSYS, Inc., in its investment in 3DSIM, LLC
- Alkermes plc., in its sale of a division to Recro Pharma, Inc.
- Boston Dynamics, an advanced robotics development company, in its acquisition by Google, Inc.*
- Essilor International, in its acquisition of Costa Inc.*
- GnuBio Inc., a developer of fully integrated droplet-based DNA sequencing technology, in its acquisition by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.*
- Viracor-IBT, a platform company of Ampersand Capital Partners, in its acquisition by Eurofins Scientific*
- PTC Inc., in its acquisition of Enigma, an Israeli software company*
- Steward Health Care Systems LLC ,in its acquisition of New England Sinai Hospital*
- Perfumania Holdings, Inc., in its registration of securities on Form S-4 in connection with its acquisition of Parlux Fragrances, Inc.*
- Bessemer Venture Partners, in investments in early stage technology companies
- General Catalyst Partners, in investments in entrepreneur-in-residence investment vehicles
- Matrix Partners, in investments in early stage technology companies
- Optum Venture Partners, in investments in portfolio companies
- Romulus Capital, in investments in Ceres Imaging, Cogito, Cohealo, Disruptor Beam, E la Carte, EquipmentShare.com, Humanyze, Petagene, Placester, and Vyome Biosciences
- BioInnovation Capital, in investments in early stage life sciences companies
- Startup Institute, in its Series B equity financing
- Open Door Trading, LLC in its equity financings
- Alkermes plc, in its investment in ReSet Therapeutics, Inc.
- Flare Capital Partners, in its investment in Bright Health
- Ascension Ventures, in its investments in Atigeo, Inc. and Syapse, Inc.
- Serenity Pharmaceuticals LLC, in its Series C equity financing
- Asahi Kasei Corporation, in its investment in Hydro-Photon, Inc.
- Charles River Ventures, in its Series A investment in a technology company*
- Viamet Pharmaceuticals, in its Series C equity financing*
General Business Matters
- Mr. Reardon advises a variety of public and private technology and life sciences clients, including BATON Financial Services, Continuum Managed Services, Open Door Trading, LLC and THINKMD, Inc., on general business and corporate matters.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
- Mr. Reardon co-taught "Forming and Financing a Start-Up Business," a semester-long course in the Transactional Law Program at the Boston University School of Law.
- Mr. Reardon serves as a mentor a judge in the MIT $100K Entrepreneur Competition.
- Mr. Reardon leads mock negotiation sessions for the MIT Sloan School of Management course "Early Stage Capital."
- Mr. Reardon is actively involved in pro bono matters, serving as outside general counsel for THINKMD, Inc., a Vermont benefit corporation.
- Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Reardon was an associate in the Boston office of Edwards Wildman Palmer. He is a member of the American and Boston Bar Associations.