Ms. Rivière’s recent representative transactions include advising:
- DNA Script, a Parisian manufacturer of synthetic DNA, on its €172 million Series C financing.
- Depixus, a French life science tools company, on its €30.6 million Series A financing.
- Robocath, a company that designs, develops and commercializes cardiovascular robotic systems for the treatment of vascular diseases, in connection with its €40 million Series C financing, as well as on the establishment of China-based joint-venture company and related strategic agreement.*
- Biomunex Pharmaceuticals, a French biopharmaceutical company, in connection with its equity financing and strategic agreements, including a strategic exclusive worldwide license and co-development agreement with Onward Therapeutics SA.*
- Arkhn, a platform for health data standardisation and optimisation, on its fundraising.*
- Diabeloop, a company that develops innovative solutions, integrating therapeutic artificial intelligence, to automate the treatment of type 1 diabetes, on its Series A and Series B financings.*
- Qynapse, a French medical technology company, on its equity financings.*
- Lauxera Capital Partners on the €50 million Series C financing round of Lifen, a developer of a healthcare data management platform designed to streamline medical communication.
- 4Bio Capital and Ysios Capital, as investors, in connection with biotechnology company SparingVision’s €44.5 million Series A2 fundraising.*
- Bpifrance and Pfizer Venture Investments on their investments in the Series B financing of ImCheck, a biotech company that designs and develops a new generation of immunotherapeutic antibodies.*
- Kurma Partners, BNP Paribas Développement and Bpifrance in their investment of a total amount of €4 million in Mila, a French company developing digital therapeutic solutions which tap into links between music and children’s cognitive developments.*
- Illumina Ventures, Tuspark Capital Management, Kurma Partners, Idinvest, LBO France, BNP Paribas Developpement and Paris Saclay Seed Fund in connection with their Series B investment in Stilla Technologies, a company that develops, manufactures and sells equipment for the analysis of nucleic acids by digital PCR, for a total amount of €20 million.*
- Sofinnova Partners, a leading European venture capital firm in life sciences, specializing in healthcare and sustainability on its investments in several biotech and medtech companies including CorWave, a developer of innovative implantable cardiac pumps, AblaCare, a medical device company specialized in female fertility, and HighLife, a trans-catheter mitral valve replacement company.*
- Innovafeed, a biotech company leader in the rearing of insects for animal feed, on the context of its €140 million fundraising value.*
- Agronutris, a start-up specializing in the production of insect-based proteins, on its €100 million fundraising.
- Vestiaire Collective, a French online second-hand fashion marketplace, on its €178 million financing round backed by Kering and Tiger Global Management.*
- Alma, a French fintech company that offers fractioned and deferred payment solutions for merchants and consumers, in connection with its €49 million Series B financing round.*
- Supervan, a French start-up specializing in urban logistics and digitalized transport of bulky products, in connection with its €3 million fund raising from Invest Capital.*
- Big Bag 'N Go, an urban waste management company, on its fundraising of approximately €4 million from A Plus Finance, M Capital via the W PME Valorisation FCPR and several other angel investors.*
- Ascendance Flight Technologies, a sustainable flight solutions provider, on its fund raising.*
- Protera, an AI-driven start-up designing and developing new proteins for the food, agriculture, environment and health industries, on its €8,5 million Series A financing.
- Sofinnova Partners, a leading European venture capital firm in industrial biotech, on its investments in several industrial biotech companies including MicroPep Technologies, a French biotechnology company developing biological alternatives to agrochemical molecules. and Microphyt, a company specializing in natural solutions based on microalgae for nutrition and well-being, totalling 28.5 million euros.*
- Vsquared Ventures and Metaplanet, on the €6M Series A financing round of Zama, an Open Source framework for securing AI applications in the cloud.
- ArchiMed, a European investment firm specialized in the healthcare industries, on its reinvestment in Polyplus Transfection, a developer of innovative and cost-effective technology used in gene and cell therapy, following the partial sale of the group to global private equity firm Warburg Pincus.*
- Eurazeo PME, a subsidiary of Eurazeo specialized in backing medium-sized companies, on its acquisition of Péters Surgical, a French group that designs, produces and distributes single-use medical equipment for surgical procedures.*
- Cathay Capital Private Equity, a leading private equity firm dedicated to cross-border investment in Europe, China, and North America, on its investment in Cenexi Group, a European industrial organization specialized in pharmaceutical development and the manufacture of high value-added sterile products.*
- Committed Advisors on various portfolio acquisitions.*
- 17Capital on various portfolio acquisitions.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.