Mr. Robert’s recent transactions include advising:
- Alpha Private Equity on the acquisition of the Vervent Audio Group (Focal JMLab and Naim Audio), a leading player in the luxury/high-end acoustics and electronics audio solutions.
- Cerba Healthcare on the acquisition of Bio7, a French multi-location clinical pathology group.
- Cerba Healthcare on the acquisition of Histalim, a French laboratory specialized in histology.
- Cerba Healthcare on the creation of a joint-venture in Africa with the Lancet Laboratories, South Africa’s leader in clinical pathology.
- Equistone Partners Europe on the acquisition of the Karavel-Promovacances Group, the French leading online travel agency, and the FRAM Group, the French leading travel agency.
- Bpifrance on its investment in Talentsoft, an HR-management software solutions provider.
- PAI Partners and the management of Cerba Healthcare on the sale of the group to a consortium led by Partners Group and Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP).
- Astorg Partners on the industrial sale of the Kerneos group to Imerys.
- Polo Motorrad, an Equistone Partners GmbH’s portfolio company, on the acquisition of Motoblouz.com, French motorcycle equipment and accessories retailer.
- Financière Orolia and Eurazeo PME on the tender offer and squeeze-out of Orolia SA, French provider of GPS softwares.
- The founders of Sandro Maje Claudie Pierlot group on the sale to KKR and reinvestment in the group*.
- Lead Edge on various investments and disposals in Blablacar, a world’s leading carpooling company*.
- Bpifrance on its investment, along with Eurazeo, in Les Petits Chaperons Rouges, 2nd leading private operator of nurseries in France*.
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.