Mr. Walker-Durrant’s representative experience includes:
- Centessa Pharmaceuticals Limited on the completion of its $250 million financing round in parallel with the simultaneous acquisition by Centessa of 10 private biotech companies across 4 jurisdictions.
- Prexton Therapeutics B.V. and its selling shareholders, including M Ventures, in its sale to global pharmaceutical company H. Lundbeck A/S for up to €905 million.*
- CIT Group Inc. on the sale of its Paris-based European rail leasing subsidiary group Nacco to German-based VTG Aktiengesellschaft for US$1.05 billion.*
- The shareholders on the sale of Stat-Dx, a privately owned Spanish diagnostics company, to QIAGEN N.V., for $191 million (including milestones).*
- The selling shareholders in Ziarco Group Limited in connection with the sale of the company to Novartis.*
- Mid Europa Partners on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Profi Rom Food S.R.L from Enterprise Investors.*
- Hunt Companies Inc., a leading U.S. real estate company active in public-private partnership initiatives, on the acquisition of a 50% economic interest in the Amber Infrastructure Group.*
- Highland Capital Partners, Index Ventures, HarbourVest Partners and Insight Venture Partners, as the principal investors in Photobox Group, on its announced £400 million acquisition (subject to conditions) by Exponent Private Equity and Electra Partners.*
- Advised Grip on its $13 million Series A financing round led by Kennet Partners.
- Advised Achilles Therapeutics on the completion of its £52.7 million Series C.
- Advising EQT Ventures II Investments S.a.r.l on its lead in a £12 million Series A investment round in Peanut App Limited.
- Advised COMPASS Pathfinder Holdings Limited on the completion of its US$80 million Series B.
- Advising Y Combinator’s Continuity growth fund as lead investor on a Series F investment of £113 million ($144 million) into Monzo Bank Limited.
- Advising Cognitive Credit Limited on its £2.25 million seed financing round.
- Advised Novastar Ventures Limited, an impact investment fund, on its Series A investment in The Sure Chill Company Limited, a company that develops a revolutionary platform cooling technology.
- Advised Lakestar III LP on a Series B investment in Command Line Software Ltd (trading name “Impala”) of up to £15 million as well as a secondary acquisition of up to £2 million.
- Advised Andera Partners and Canaan Partners XI LLC on a Series A2 investment in Grey Wolf Therapeutics Limited.
- Advised OMERS Ventures Europe I SCSp on a €18.5 million Series B investment into FirstVet AB as well as an associated secondary sale.
- Advised Seroba Life Sciences on an extension to the existing Series A financing in Storm Therapeutics Limited.
- Advised Lakestar Venture Capital on a Series B investment round in Eigen Technologies Ltd of $19.5 million.
- Advising Achilles Therapeutics, a Stevenage-based biopharmaceutical company developing personalised cancer immunotherapies, on the completion of its £100 million Series B financing, which is one of the largest growth stage venture rounds for a UK biotech company in 2019.
- Advising LSP HEF 2 Management B.V. in its capacity as general partner of LSP HEF 2 Holding C.V on a Series C trenched investment of approximately $15 million in Lumeon Limited.
- Advising Lakestar Venture Capital on a Series A investment round in Yapily Ltd of £10.2 million, alongside (amongst others) existing investors LocalGlobe and Holtzbrinck.
- Advising Quanta Dialysis Technologies Limited, a medical device company focused on hemodialysis systems for use in the clinic and home, on the first closing of its Series C funding round raising over £38 million.
- Representing the lead investor LSP Health Economics Fund 2 (advised by Life Science Partners) on the $28 million Series C equity financing round of Lumeon Limited.
- Advising Exscientia Limited (an AI-driven drug discovery company) on its $26 million Series B equity financing round. The Investors were Celgene Corporation, GT Healthcare Capital Partners and Evotec AG.
- Representing the lead investor (EchoVC Pan-Africa Fund I, Limited) on the $2.5 million seed equity financing round of Kukua Education Ltd.
- Representing the lead investors BioDiscovery 5 PFCI (advised by Andera Partners) and Canaan XI L.P. (advised by Canaan Partners XI LLC) on the £10 million Series A equity financing round of Grey Wolf Therapeutics Limited.*
- Representing the new investors (BioDiscovery 5 PFCI (advised by Andera Partners) and LSP 6 Cooperatief UA (Life Science Partners) on the £65 million Series B equity financing round of Artios Pharma Limited.
- Representing the new investors (Versant Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund and Forbion) on the £29 million Series B equity financing round of Enterprise Therapeutics Ltd.*
- Representing the new investors (led by Andera Partners) on the £51 million Series B equity financing round of Crescendo Biologics Limited.*
- Bicycle Therapeutics Limited on its £40 million Series B equity financing round, led by Vertex Global Fund I alongside Cambridge Innovation Capital and Longwood Fund, with existing investors including Novartis Venture Fund, SR One, and SVLS also participating in the round.*
- Ares on the provision of their financing package in support of Midlothian Capital Partners to acquire Park Leisure.*
- Advising Bicycle Therapeutics plc in its $60 million initial public office on Nasdaq.
- Advising Hard Yaka, Inc. on a strategic partnership agreement with Yoyo Wallet Limited, to collaborate to integrate the Hard Yaka and Yoyo identification and payment platforms.
- Advising Gadeta B.V. on its strategic collaboration with Kite (a Gilead company) to develop novel gamma delta TCR therapies for the treatment of various cancers, by way of an option to acquire structure.
- XO1 on the development of Ichorcumab, a novel anticoagulant to treat Thrombosis.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.