Mr. Walker-Durrant’s representative experience includes:
- M&A Transactions
- ReViral Limited in respect of its agreement to be acquired by Pfizer, Inc. for up to $525 million.
- Sportpursuit and its selling shareholders on the sale of a majority stake to BD-Capital.
- Fixflo (aka Tactile) and its selling shareholders on the sale to Aareon AG.
- Symprove and its selling shareholders on the sale of a majority stake to BD-Capital.
- Enterprise Therapeutics and its selling shareholders on the demerger and subsequent sale of its TMEM16A potentiator portfolio to Roche for upfront consideration of £75 million and significant potential milestone payments (having previously advised the lead investors in the series B investment into Enterprise).
- Capital Z Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in UK based Prestige Insurance.
- Advising Springer Nature on its acquisition of the British Journal of Cancer from CRUK.
- Prexton Therapeutics and its selling shareholders, including M Ventures, in its sale to global pharmaceutical company H. Lundbeck A/S for up to €905 million.*
- The shareholders on the sale of Stat-Dx, a privately owned Spanish diagnostics company, to QIAGEN for $191 million (including milestones).*
- The selling shareholders in Ziarco Group in connection with the sale of the company to Novartis.*
- XO1 is a UK-based company developing Ichorcumab, a novel anticoagulant to treat Thrombosis, in its sale to Janssen Pharmaceuticals.*
- Advised Captify a leading search intelligence platform, on its sale to SFW Capital Partners.
- Advised one of the principal investors in its participating as part of a syndicate investing $500 million of new equity in Fidelis Holdings Limited.
- Advised Forbion Growth Opportunities Fund and Sofinnova Investments as the lead investors on a Series C investment of $148 million into Gyroscope Therapeutics.
- Advised Y Combinator’s Continuity growth fund as lead investor on a Series F investment of £113 million ($144 million) and its participation in a Series G investment of £60m into Monzo Bank.
- Advised Jeito Capital as lead investor on a Series C investment of $92 million into Pulmocide.
- Advised Andera Partners and LSP on a Series B investment of £65 million into Artios Pharma.
- Advised Lakestar on a series B investment of £29 million in Eigen Technologies; a series B investment of £15.49 million in Impala; and a series A investment of £10.2 million in Yapily.
- Advised LSP on a Series C investment of $28 million of Lumeon.
- Advised OMERS Ventures Europe on a Series B investment of €18.5 million of FirstVet.
- Advised EQT on a Series A investment of £12 million of Peanut App.
- Advised Index Ventures on a Series A investment of $11.5 million of Birdie.
- Advised Centessa Pharmaceuticals on its $250 million financing round in conjunction with its acquisition of 10 biotech companies.
- Advised Achilles Therapeutics, a Stevenage based biopharmaceutical company developing personalised cancer immunotherapies, on the completion of its £100 million Series B financing, which is one of the largest growth stage venture rounds for a UK biotech company in 2019 and its £52.7 million Series C financing.
- Advised Quanta Dialysis Technologies on its series C funding round raising $48 million.
- Advised Bicycle Therapeutics Limited on its £40 million Series B equity financing round led by Vertex* and on its $27.9 million series B2 equity financing led by Tybourne.
- Advised Exscientia Limited (an AI-driven drug discovery company) on its $26 million series B equity financing round. The Investors were Celgene Corporation, GT Healthcare Capital Partners and Evotec AG.
- Advised Grip on its $13 million Series A equity financing led by Kennet Partners.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.