- A leading biotechnology company in collaboration with a multinational pharmaceutical company to develop, manufacture and distribute advanced antibody products for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.*
- A multinational pharmaceutical company in collaboration with a U.S. biotechnology company for potential therapeutics and vaccines against COVID-19.*
- A multinational pharmaceutical company in a global license and collaboration arrangement with a clinical-stage public biotech company in China for anticancer inhibitor products.*
- A UK pharmaceutical company in the divestiture of its rights related to a prescription opioid medicine in China.*
- A South Korean e-commerce company, in a sale of its Japanese business platform to a U.S. multinational e-commerce corporation.*
Prior to joining Goodwin, Dr. Wang was at another leading international law firm, where he focused on representing multinational pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology companies in various life sciences and technology transactions. Dr. Wang also has extensive experience in China-related cross-border licensing and collaboration, as well as supply and distribution transactions.While attending law school, Dr. Wang served as the Editor for the Cornell Law Review.