Mr. Woodcock’s representative experience includes:
- Advising a German investment fund on the UK aspects of the disposal of its industrial portfolio and its EUR €1.2 billion prime portfolio.
- Advising Workspace Group plc on the acquisition of the freehold interest in the Centro Buildings in London for a purchase price of £109 million.
- Advising a joint venture between a US investor and a UK asset manager on the acquisition, redevelopment and letting of various office buildings in the City of London.
- Advising Workspace Group plc on the acquisition and disposal of properties (including portfolios) in central London with a combined value in excess of £500 million.
- Advising on the W&I-backed acquisition of a portfolio of student accommodation buildings valued in excess of £500 million through the purchase of a corporate group comprising 32 English companies.
- Advising Workspace Group plc on the W&I-backed c £80 million purchase of Blocks 1&2, Centro House in London through the acquisition of a Guernsey domiciled propco.
- Advising Workspace Group plc on the W&I-backed acquisition of Salisbury House in London through the purchase of a Jersey domiciled propco.
- Advising a joint venture between a US investor and a UK asset manager on the W&I-backed sale of two office buildings in the City of London through the sale of the associated propcos.
Landlord and Tenant
- Advising on the HQ pre-let of the whole of 55 Gresham Street to Investec Asset Management Limited.
- Advising CBRE Hana, a provider of flexible workspace, on leases involving hybrid lease structures of properties in London and Manchester.
- Advising on the letting arrangements for an aparthotel in Manchester and on the subsequent sale of the property.
- Advising Kennedy Wilson on various lettings at its flagship property at 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Woodcock trained at Linklaters LLP where he qualified into the Real Estate group in 2009.
Mr. Woodcock spent three months on secondment to Kennedy Wilson in 2014 and 7 months on secondment to The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in 2012.