Highlights of Ms. Wu’s work includes representing:
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, in currently pending patent infringement cases, one involving a generic formulation of vasopressin injection, and another involving a generic formulation of dimethyl fumarate. Par Pharmaceutical et al. v. Amneal et al. (D. Del.); Biogen v. Amneal et al. (D. Del.)
- Fresenius Kabi, in an inter partes review proceeding involving a patent on purification processes for proteins expressed in non-mammalian systems. Fresenius Kabi et al. v. Amgen et al. (PTAB)
- Celltrion, in parallel BPCIA patent infringement and inter partes review proceedings involving Celltrion’s biosimilar to Rituxan. Genentech v. Celltrion (D.N.J./PTAB)
- Sun Pharmaceutical, as lead counsel at trial in a patent infringement case involving a generic drug product to treat rosacea. Case settled favorably. Galderma et al. v. Sun Pharmaceutical et al. (D. Del.)
- Taro Pharmaceuticals, as lead counsel in parallel patent infringement and inter partes review proceedings involving a generic drug product used to treat iron overload caused by blood transfusions. Case settled favorably after expert discovery. ApoPharma et al. v. Taro Pharmaceuticals et al. (E.D. Tex./PTAB)
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals, in a successful challenge before the PTAB, in filing an inter partes review petition on an Orange-Book-listed patent relating to formulations for treating multiple sclerosis. Torrent Pharmaceuticals et al. v. Novartis et al. (PTAB)
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, as second-chair counsel at trial and appeal in a patent infringement case involving a generic gel drug product to treat rosacea. Intendis GmbH et al. v. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals et al. (D. Del.)
- Cipla, as lead counsel in a patent infringement case involving eye drops to treat ocular itching associated with allergies. Case settled favorably. Alcon Research et al. v. Cipla Limited et al. (S.D. Ind.)
- Tris Pharma, in a trade secret case involving a prescription cough syrup, in which the court denied UCB’s motion for a preliminary injunction and subsequently granted summary judgment in favor of Tris Pharma on UCB’s trade secret claims. UCB Manufacturing v. Tris Pharma et al. (New Jersey state court)
- Robert Bosch in a patent infringement case before the ITC related to windshield wipers, which settled favorably. In the Matter of Certain Wiper Blades (ITC)
- Boston Scientific at trial and on appeal in a patent infringement case related to stents, which settled favorably. Cordis Corp. v. Boston Scientific Corp. et al. (D. Del.)
- Applied Biosystems at trial and on appeal in a patent infringement case related to mass spectrometers. The Federal Circuit affirmed jury verdict of $47.5 million, the fourth-largest jury verdict in an intellectual property case that year. Applied Biosystems et al. v. Micromass UK Ltd. et al. (D. Del.)
Ms. Wu is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York Intellectual Property Law Association, and the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2014, Ms. Wu was a partner at Kenyon & Kenyon in New York City, where she was a member of that firm’s Associates Committee and Diversity Committee. She currently serves on the Women@Goodwin Committee, which actively supports the firm's goals to attract, retain, develop and advance women at all stages of their careers. She participated on Goodwin’s behalf in the inaugural Women in Law Hackathon, a competition aimed at generating new ideas to address the gender disparity in the legal industry. Ms. Wu has spoken at numerous legal seminars and appeared on panel presentations sponsored by various organizations, both in the U.S. and internationally.