A sampling of Ms. Wu’s work includes representing:
- Taro Pharmaceuticals, a Sun Pharma company, as lead counsel in currently pending patent infringement cases involving a generic gel drug product used to treat to treat fungal infections, Merz et al. v. Taro Pharmaceuticals et al. (S.D.N.Y.), and involving a generic tablet used to treat iron overload caused by blood transfusions, ApoPharma et al. v. Taro Pharmaceuticals et al. (E.D. Tex.)
- Teva, as lead trial counsel, in currently pending multi-defendant patent infringement cases on a generic extended-release schedule II opioid analgesic drug product. Endo et al. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals et al. (S.D.N.Y. and D. Del.)
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals, in a successful challenge before the PTAB, in filing an Inter Partes Review (IPR) petition on an Orange-Book-listed patent relating to formulations for treating multiple sclerosis. Torrent Pharmaceuticals et al. v. Novartis et al. (PTAB)
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, as second-chair counsel at trial and appeal in a patent infringement case involving a generic gel drug product to treat rosacea. Intendis GmbH et al. v. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals et al. (D. Del.)
- Cipla, as lead counsel in a patent infringement case involving eye drops to treat ocular itching associated with allergies. Case settled favorably. Alcon Research et al. v. Cipla Limited et al. (S.D. Ind.)
- Ranbaxy, as lead counsel in a patent infringement case involving oxycodone tablets. Successfully negotiated a consent judgment of no infringement. Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Ranbaxy Inc. et al. (D. Del.)
- Tris Pharma, as second-chair counsel in a patent infringement and trade secret case involving an over-the-counter cough syrup, in which the court granted Tris Pharma’s motion for summary judgment of no infringement and, after trial, dismissed with prejudice plaintiffs’ remaining claims. Reckitt Benckiser et al. v. Tris Pharma et al. (D.N.J.)
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, as second-chair counsel at trial and appeal in a patent infringement case involving a generic drug product for treating hypertension. Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH et al. v. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals USA (D.N.J.)
- Tris Pharma, as second-chair counsel at a hearing in a trade secret case involving a prescription cough syrup, in which the court denied UCB’s motion for a preliminary injunction and subsequently granted summary judgment in favor of Tris Pharma on UCB’s trade secret claims. UCB Manufacturing v. Tris Pharma et al. (New Jersey state court)
- Teva, as second-chair counsel in a multi-defendant patent infringement case on a generic drug product for treating gastroesophageal reflux disease. Case settled favorably. AstraZeneca AB et al. v. Teva Pharmaceuticals et al. (D.N.J.)
- Robert Bosch in a patent infringement case before the ITC related to windshield wipers, which settled favorably. In the Matter of Certain Wiper Blades, Case No. 337-TA-816.
- Boston Scientific at trial and on appeal in a patent infringement case related to stents, which settled favorably. Cordis Corp. v. Boston Scientific Corp. et al. (D. Del.)
- Applera in a patent infringement case related to mass spectrometers and DNA analyzers, which settled favorably. Applera Corp. et al. v. Thermo Electron Corp. (D. Del.)
- Applied Biosystems at trial and on appeal in a patent infringement case related to mass spectrometers. The Federal Circuit affirmed jury verdict of $47.5 million, the fourth-largest jury verdict in an intellectual property case that year. Applied Biosystems et al. v. Micromass UK Ltd. et al. (D. Del.)
Ms. Wu is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the New York Intellectual Property Law Association, and the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2014, Ms. Wu was a partner at Kenyon & Kenyon in New York City, where she was a member of that firm’s Associates Committee and Diversity Committee. She currently serves Goodwin’s IP Litigation Attorney Development Committee, its Committee on Racial and Ethnic Diversity, and its Women's Initiative. She participated on Goodwin’s behalf in the inaugural Women in Law Hackathon, a competition aimed at generating new ideas to address the gender disparity in the legal industry. Ms. Wu has spoken at numerous legal seminars and appeared on panel presentations sponsored by various organizations, both in the U.S. and internationally.