Goodwin’s Life Sciences (Corporate, Capital Markets, IP Transactional, Regulatory and M&A), IP Litigation and Employment teams collaborated to host a multidisciplinary webinar discussion on Thursday, April 23, 2020 entitled, “Top of Mind Issues for Global Life Sciences Companies in the Era of COVID-19.” Life Sciences partner Kris Brown moderated a conversation with fellow Goodwin partners Julie Tibbets, Tim Worden, Rob Cerwinski, Huiya Wu, Koray Bulut, Malcolm Bates, Edwin O’Connor, Michael Patrone, Yash Rana, Wendy Pan and Bosco Yiu that focused on top of mind issues for global life sciences companies in the era of COVID-19.
- FDA and EMA regulatory guidance
- IP developments
- Employee retention programs – a global perspective
- Challenges to existing collaboration, license and commercial arrangements
- Global trends in private and public capital markets
- A perspective on the current and coming private and public M&A markets
View the Video Below
To view a copy of the presentation slides, please click here.