Jesse Fishman is an associate in Goodwin’s Business Law department and a member of its Technology and Life Sciences groups.
- Represented Senti Biosciences, Inc. in its business combination with Dynamics Special Purpose Corp.
- Represented Senti Biosciences, Inc. in its ChEF Purchase Agreement with Chardan Capital Markets LLC
- Representing Direct Biologics, LLC in its business combination with Good Works II Acquisition Corp.
- Represented Jefferies as sales agent in multiple ATM facilities, including for Caliditas Therapeutics’, Silence Therapeutics and atai Life Sciences
- Represented the underwriters in Silence Therapeutics $56 million follow-on offering
- Represented Scholar Rock Holding Corporation in its $100 million at-the-market offering
- Represented Scholar Rock Holding Corporation in its $205 million follow-on offering
- Represented NanoDx in is $11 million convertible note offering
- Represented NanoDx in its Series D financing
- Represented AI Proteins in its Series Seed financing
- Represented Axcella Health in its $25 million registered direct offering
- Regularly assists clients in private placements of debt and equity securities
- Represented a Nasdaq listed biometric technology company in secured debt financings
- Represented a Nasdaq listed biometric technology company in follow on offering of common stock and warrants
- Represented a Nasdaq listed biometric technology company in registration of securities underlying its employee stock purchase plan and equity and incentive plan
- Represented an electric vehicle charging company in connection with its uplist to the Nasdaq Capital Market and closing of its underwritten public offering
- Represented an intelligent technology solutions company in connection with a private placement capital raise
- Represented a Nasdaq listed biosciences company in connection with a follow on public offering of its common stock and warrants
- Represented a placement agent in connection with a registered direct offering of common stock
- Represented a private artificial intelligence company in the sale of its assets to a publicly traded company
- Represented a closely held company in its investment into a toy production company
- Represented a vertically integrated cannabis company in connection with its sale of an option to purchase common stock to a global cannabinoid company
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2021, Jesse was an associate in the Princeton, New Jersey office of Fox Rothschild LLP and an associate in the New Jersey office for Lucosky Brookman LLP.
Jesse is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
Maurice A. Deane School of Law
University of Central Florida
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
Recognition & Awards
In law school, Jesse was the Vice President of the Moot Court Board, received the Deborah Sloyer Memorial Scholarship which is awarded to a graduating student who demonstrates excellence in trial and appellate advocacy courses, and was the Symposium Editor and Alumni Affairs Coordinator of the Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal. Jesse also received the Gold Level Pro Bono Award for over 500 hours of pro bono legal work.
- "Risk Factor Considerations In The Time Of COVID-19," June 2020
- "SEC And States Provide Relief For Upcoming Proxy Season Due To COVID-19," April 2020
- "Delaware General Corporation Law Updates Tackle COVID-19, Proxy Information And Emergency Provisions," July 2020
- "What to Disclose and When: SEC Corporate Filings in the Time of COVID-19," July 2020