Mallory Long is an associate in the firm’s Business Law department and a member of its Real Estate and Private Investment Funds groups.
Mallory is a corporate / transactional lawyer and focusses her practice on investments in to UK and European real estate. She advises on real estate M&A transactions, joint ventures, and the formation and operation of real estate funds.
Mallory recent matters include advising:
- a UK based investment manager on the £714m disposal of a 36 asset UK science, innovation, and technology real estate platform*
- a global investment firm on the structuring and launch of real estate debt and logistics funds*
- a global asset manager on the structuring and launch of a climate transition fund*
- a high profile commercial property development and investment company on multiple acquisitions and disposals, including central London trophy assets, offices, retail, and mixed use developments*
- a UK based investment and development manager on the sale of a £520m student accommodation portfolio*
- a Singapore-based investment firm on their acquisition of office buildings 1 & 2 New Ludgate for £552m, reportedly the largest London real estate transaction of 2020*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mallory trained at CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP and qualified in to their Funds and Indirect Real Assets team in 2018. She worked for three and a half years as an associate at CMS and joined Goodwin in April 2022.
University of Exeter
- Senior Courts of England and Wales