Adrien Paturaud is a partner in Goodwin’s Private Equity group.
He focuses his practice on leveraged acquisition finance and corporate finance, representing banks, debt funds, financial sponsors and corporate borrowers on different types of bank and bond financings.
Adrien has also developed an expertise in equity bridge financings, representing both investment funds and banks.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Adrien practiced at Shearman & Sterling and Linklaters. He was promoted partner in October 2019.
Adrien is fluent in French and English.
Adrien’s experience includes advising:
- A pool of French banks on the financing of the Eurofeu group, fire safety specialist
- Azulis Capital on the financing aspects of the sale of Euradif Group, a manufacturer of aluminum and PVC entrance doors, single-piece doors and door panels
- Bank of Ireland and private debt funds managed by Alcentra in the financing of the acquisition of Troy Lee Designs, Inc. by the Shark group
- Barings, Arcmont and Five Arrows in the financing of the acquisition by Latour Capital of the holding company of Pharmacie Lafayette (Hygie31), a major player in the health and wellness sector
- Capza and Barings in the financing of the acquisition of Elite Medical, a US company specialized in orthopedic implants, by the Marle group, a French group specializing in the development and the manufacturing of orthopedic implants
- Crédit Industriel et Commercial (“CIC”) and a French Corporate and Institutional Bank, in the financing of the acquisition of the Photonis group, a French manufacturer of optical measuring and recording instruments, by HLD, through an innovative 1st loss / 2nd loss financing structure
- EMZ Partners and Sagard in the financing aspects of the 4th LBO acquisition of Safic-Alcan, a French independent distributor of specialty chemicals, welcoming three new private equity funds, Equistone, IK Partners and GENEO Capital Entrepreneur
- Groupe Gorgé, an industrial group specializing in high-technology and imbued with a strong entrepreneurial culture, in the financing aspects of the acquisition of iXblue, a leading global provider of innovative solutions for navigation, photonics, and maritime autonomy for both civil and defense applications
- LGT Private Debt in the unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Recocash Group, a major player in amicable and legal debt collection, by FinServ S.A.S., a special purpose vehicle incorporated by the Group’s existing shareholders and controlled by Qualium Investissement
- Rothschild & Co in the equity bridge financing in the context of the fundraising of Five Arrows Growth Capital I
- Tikehau Investment Management in the unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Safety System group, a European leader in manufacturing and marketing driver assistance systems, by Safety Systems Topco
Master Business Law and International Law
University Paris 1
DEAInternational Law and International Trade Law
University Paris 1
Master of Laws
Columbia Law School
- New York
Recognition & Awards
Adrien is recognized for his expertise by preeminent, peer-reviewed publications.
- Ranked as Next Generation Partner in Banking & Finance: transactional work by Legal 500 EMEA 2022
- Ranked in Up and Coming in Banking and Finance in the last edition of the Chambers and Partners Europe
- Named 2019 Rising Star by Private Debt Investor
- Co-Author, “Alternative Sources of Liquidity Open to Funds,” L’AGEFI, September 12, 2023
- Dette privée : un instrument spécifique à l’épreuve du restructuring, Fusions & Acquisitions Magazine, September 2019 (co-authored with Céline Domenget Morin, Arnaud Fromion and Marie Gicquel).
- First loss / second loss : histoire d’une importation réussie, Fusions & Acquisitions Magazine, September 2018 (co-authored with Laurent Bonnet).
- Speaker at the conference “Restructuring et Private Equity : Maitriser la nouvelle donne”, Les Echos, February 2020.