Conner Pine is an associate in Goodwin’s Business Law Department, and a member of its Technology group and M+A/Corporate Governance practice. As the son of an entrepreneur, Mr. Pine is driven by a passion to help entrepreneur’s achieve their dreams and goals. Whether you are a first time founder or a repeat player, Mr. Pine is prepared to provide you with commercially reasonable advice at any stage of the corporate life-cycle.
Mr. Pine’s practice focuses on sophisticated capital solutions transactions ranging from formation and initial seed financing to successful exit via acquisition or IPO. Mr. Pine has extensive experience representing technology companies and private equity and venture capital firms in transactions of all sizes and scope in varying industries and throughout the globe. Mr. Pine’s practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions; however, Mr. Pine has successfully advised clients in venture financings, IPOs, follow-on offerings, joint ventures, spin-offs, SPACs, bankruptcy auctions and other high level commercial contracts.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Pine has represented hundreds of companies in acquisitions, capital markets transactions and financing. The following are a representative sample of his experience:
- Represented a mobile payments company in its $72 million acquisition by a publicly traded company.
- Represented a prominent venture capital firm in its acquisition of certain medical practices.
- Represented first-time sponsor and blank check company in its $115 million initial public offering.
- Represented first-time sponsor and blank check company in its upsized $276 million initial public offering.
- Represented a multi-national private equity firm in its acquisition of a multi-national battery manufacture out of bankruptcy.
- Represented a multi-national car parts manufacturer in its acquisition of a division of a publicly-traded multi-national car parts manufacturer.
- Represented multiple consumer goods companies in various acquisitions by publicly traded companies and private equity firms.
- Represented a water treatment company in its acquisition by a pre-eminent multi-national private equity firm.
- Represented multiple management consulting firms in their acquisitions by strategic acquirers and financial acquirers.
Georgetown University Law Center
California State University
- New York
- District of Columbia