Silvia is a corporate associate in the firm’s Private Equity group. She advises on all aspects of German business and corporate law and focuses on national and international private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and joint-ventures representing private equity funds, asset managers, strategic investors and domestic and international corporate clients.
- Summit Partners on its agreement to sell its shares in German-based Elatec group, a leading international developer and supplier of secure access solutions, to SGT German Private Equity
- Saale-Krankenhaus Calbe GmbH, the German subsidiary of the Medicover Group (LSE: 0RPS, Stockholm Stock Exchange: MCOVBS)(“Medicover”), in its acquisition of 80 percent shares in DDent MVZ GmbH (“DDent”) from the sole shareholder and CEO Dr. Nicol Dudek based on an enterprise evaluation of approximately EUR 20,000,000
- Imprivata Inc. on the acquisition of OGiTiX Software AG
- Advised Summit Partners on the sale of its participation in Workaround GmbH (ProGlove), a Munich-based Industrial Internet of Things ("IoT") company, to Nordic Capital
- Private Equity firms (such as HQ Equita, Findos Investor, Alpina Partners) in the acquisition of a majority stake in leading German medium-sized companies*
- Large companies such as TRADEBE (Barcelona) in the acquisition of German medium-sized companies in the waste management, solvent recycling and automated oil tank cleaning market*
- Founding shareholders on the sale of all shares in the pro optik group, the third largest retail chain for specialist optical shops in Germany*
- Leading European automotive manufacturer as part of a joint venture to introduce Europe's largest stationary energy storage system*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Areas of Practice
IESE Business School
Second State Exam2016
First State Exam2015