Eleven Goodwin Procter partners have been named to Intellectual Asset Management’s Patent 1000, an annual listing of the world’s leading patent practitioners. This year’s list, which recognizes both litigation and transaction lawyers, includes the following attorneys:
- Mark Abate (Litigation, New York)
- Stephen Charkoudian (Transactions, Boston)
- Tony Downs (Litigation, Boston)
- David Hashmall (Litigation, New York)
- Jeffrey Klein (Transactions, New York)
- Douglas Kline (Litigation, Boston)
- Ira Levy (Litigation, New York)
- Edmund Pitcher (Transactions, Boston)
- Stephen Schreiner (Litigation, Washington, D.C.)
- Karen Spindler (Transactions, California)
- Kingsley Taft (Transactions, Boston)
Goodwin also received firm rankings in the New York and Massachusetts markets with recognition of its litigation, transactions and prosecution practices.
IAM Patent 1000 2014 is the third edition guide to the world’s leading patent professionals from Intellectual Asset Management. Intellectual Asset Management was launched in 2003 with the goal of addressing the need for organizations to maximize the value of their IP and other intangibles, and to examine the strategies they can put in place to do this.