Mr. Amer’s recent representations include:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals in the sale of its Plan B One Stop product and related assets to Foundation Consumer Healthcare.
- Agilux Laboratories, an Ampersand Capital Partners portfolio company, in its sale to Charles River Laboratories.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance, a group purchasing organization serving public agencies and educational institutions.
- Confluent Medical in its acquisition of Interface Catheter Solutions, a contract manufacturer of balloon catheter systems.
- MPI research, an early stage drug development clinical research organization, in its sale to Avista Capital Partners.
- DigiCert, a leading digital certificate provider, in its majority acquisition by Thoma Bravo.
- ViraCor-IBT Laboratories, a premier specialty diagnostics laboratory, in its acquisition by Eurofins Scientific.*
- Brammer Bio, a cell and gene therapy biologics contract development and manufacturing organization, in its acquisition of a biologics manufacturing facility from Biogen.
- Ampersand Capital Partners and 1315 Capital in their acquisition of Genoptix, an oncology diagnostics company, from Novartis.
- Avista Pharma in its acquisition of the GMP contract manufacturing, development and animal health services business of Scynexis.
- Ampersand Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Corpus Medical, a contract developer and manufacturer of interventional medical devices.
- Primus Capital Partners in its investment in EnableComp, a healthcare technology company providing workers compensation reimbursement services.
- Florida Biologix in its merger with Brammer Biopharmaceuticals, forming Brammer Bio, and simultaneous growth equity investment.
- Ampersand Capital Partners in its minority investment in CutisPharma, an industry leader in prescription compounding pharmaceuticals.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.