Representative clients and matters include:
- Analyzing complex software architectures incorporating thousands of open source software and third-party components in software company M&A and investment transactions.
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications for clients in a variety of technological fields.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its sale of CB URS Holdings Corporation, the premier finished vehicle logistics company in North America, and Vehix Transvision, LLC.
- Primus Capital Partners in its sale of G2 Web Services, a provider of merchant risk intelligence solutions for acquirers, commercial banks, and their value chain partners, to Verisk Analytics.
- Primus Capital Partners in its acquisition of Complete Holdings Group, Inc. (d/b/a EnableComp), a leading technology-enabled healthcare services company that provides workers’ compensation revenue-recovery services to the healthcare industry.
- Great Hill Partners LLC in its acquisition of PartsSource, Inc., a provider of medical replacement parts solutions for healthcare.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its acquisition of Tecomet, a leading contract manufacturer of complex components for the medical device and aerospace industries.
- Primus Capital Partners in its buyout of PaySpan, Inc., a healthcare reimbursement network of over 650 health plans, over 1.3 million provider payees, and 107 million consumers that facilitates and simplifies complex financial transactions through its electronic healthcare payments and reimbursements platform.
- Fleetmatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX) ,a leading global provider of fleet and mobile workforce management solutions, in its $2.4 billion acquisition by Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ).
- Frazier Healthcare Partners in its strategic partnership transaction, valued at $537.5 million, with The Providence Service Corporation (NASDAQ: PRSC) in Matrix Medical Network.
- GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE: GTT), the leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients, in its $590 million acquisition of Hibernia Express, the lowest latency transatlantic cable system.
- Peloton Equity, LLC in its buyout of Identity Theft Guard Solutions, Inc., a company that provides software and services to organizations for managing cyber risks and data breaches, and to consumers to protect and restore their identities from identity theft.
- Citrix (NASDAQ: CTXS), a global provider of server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, in its $1.8 billion merger of its GoTo subsidiary with LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGM), a remote desktop access provider.
- Credit Suisse in underwriting Everbridge Inc. in its $90 million IPO. Everbridge is a unified critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes.
- Primus Capital Partners in its acquisition of S&W Payroll Services, d/b/a Netchex, a leading provider of cloud-based payroll, HR and benefits software.
- TA Associates in its investment in StorageCraft Technology Corporation, a company that provides backup, disaster recovery, system migration, virtualization and data protection solutions for servers, desktops and laptops on Windows and Linux platforms, and its subsidiaries.
- Kepware, Inc., a software development company, in its sale to PTC Inc., a global provider of technology platforms and solutions that transform how companies create and operate.
- JMI Equity in its investment in Code 42 Software, Inc., a cloud-based SaaS provider of endpoint data protection.
- Tailwind Capital in its acquisition of NHME, Inc., the largest provider of outsourced medical equipment management solutions to hospice market, and its subsidiaries, National HME, Inc. and Hospice Cloud, Inc.
- Primus Capital Partners in its acquisition of Skill Survey, Inc., a reference assessment SaaS business.
- AppNexus, Inc., a digital advertising technology company, in its acquisition of Open Adstream, a premium ad-serving technology.
- Bit9, Inc. in its acquisition of Carbon Black, a next-generation security company with lightweight endpoint sensors that can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to deliver near immediate incident responses.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of BluePay Processing, provider of technology-enabled payment processing solutions.
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals in its $10.4 billion acquisition by Amgen Inc. (NASDAQ: AMGN), a biotech company committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
- Goldman Sachs in its growth equity investment in MetricStream, a leading provider of enterprise-wide software solutions enabling comprehensive and integrated corporate governance, risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Goldman Sachs as lead underwriter of the $252.6 million IPO of Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIGI).
- Goldman Sachs as lead underwriter of the $130 million IPO of Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), a provider of cloud-based benefits software.
- iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) in its $74 million acquisition of Evolution Robotics, Inc., a robotics solutions company.
Mr. Argentieri is a member of the American Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association and the Boston Bar Association.
Mr. Argentieri has also served as a voting member on the Zoning Board of Appeals for the Town of Stoughton, Massachusetts since 2013.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Argentieri served as IP counsel at Iron Mountain in Boston, where he assisted in patent, trademark and other intellectual property matters. Mr. Argentieri also was a software engineer at General Dynamics C4 Systems for several years, where he developed military communications network software and models.
While attending law school, Mr. Argentieri was an editor for the Boston University Law Review.