Recent transactions include advising:
- Alpha Associates on the formation of various private equity fund of funds and secondary funds
- Ares Management on various co-investment structures and related transactions
- Bancroft Private Equity on the formation of a private equity fund investing in Central and Eastern Europe
- A global RE fund manager on the formation of a €600 million+ value add real estate fund investing in Asia and Australia
- Gallatin Point Capital on the formation of various strategic vehicles to participate in its opportunistic investments in financial institutions, services, and assets
- GreenOak on the formation of the second generation of its European Secured Lending platform raising more than €1.3 billion across two funds focused on the UK and other European markets.
- GreenOak on the formation of its flagship €911 million GreenOak Europe II Fund, as well as various related co-investment transactions
- Hillhouse Capital on the formation of various funds and seed investments globally
- Kreos Capital on the formation of Kreos V, a €400 million fund providing debt to high-growth companies in Europe and Israel
- M7 Real Estate on the formation of M7 European Real Estate Investment Partners (EREIP) III and IV, value add funds investing across Northern Europe
- NREP, a pan-Nordic real estate investment manager on the establishment of NREP Logistics Property Fund, a €1.1 billion long term capital Nordic logistics real estate fund, seeded with an initial portfolio of 49 logistics properties
- Partners Group on various primary, secondary and co-investment transactions
- PGIM Real Estate on the formation of a joint venture with the Third Swedish National Pension Fund (AP3) to buy retail properties across Germany
- Qumra Capital on the formation of growth venture funds to make investments in the expansion stages of Israeli tech companies
- Spice Private Equity on various emerging markets primary, secondary and co-investment transactions
Mr. Barclay is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and the American Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Barclay was a senior associate in the investment funds group in the London office of Ashurst and in the Munich office of SJ Berwin. Mr. Barclay originally trained and practiced in the Toronto office of Borden Ladner Gervais.
在加入高赢之前，Barclay律师是位于亚司特（Ashurst）律师事务所伦敦办公室私人基金业务部的资深律师，也曾任职于SJ Berwin的慕尼克办公室。Barclay律师曾于Borden Ladner Gervais的多伦多办公室接受培训和执业。