A selection of her recent representations includes:
- Bora Pharmaceuticals in connection with its acquisition of Impax Laboratories’ manufacturing facility in Taiwan.
- Moderna Therapeutics in its license and collaboration with AstraZeneca to co-develop and co-commercialize an mRNA therapeutic candidate for the treatment of heart failure.
- Warp Drive Bio in its strategic collaboration with Roche to discover and develop novel classes of antibiotics, for a deal value of up to $387 million.
- Lysosomal Therapeutics in its exclusive option arrangement with Allergan plc.
- BlueRock Therapeutics, a next-generation regenerative medicine company, in its $225 million financing by Bayer and Versant Ventures and seminal in-licenses and alliances with Memorial Sloan Kettering, the Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine and University Health Networks.
- Cerevance in its launch by Lightstone Ventures and Takeda Pharmaceutical, which included $36 million in financing and seminal in-licenses with Takeda.
- Brammer Bio in its acquisition of a biologics manufacturing facility from Biogen.
- Galapagos NV in connection with its $2 billion strategic collaboration with Gilead Sciences, Inc., including $300 million upfront and a $425 million equity investment. The deal was named the Top Biopharmaceutical Licensing Deal at the 2016 Allicense Deals of the Year.
- Voyager Therapeutics in its $845 million collaboration and option agreement with Genzyme Corp. to develop and commercialize novel gene therapies for central nervous system disorders.
- Warp Drive Bio in its strategic partnership with Sanofi
- Lycera in connection with its $83 million global collaboration with Celgene Corporation
- Teva in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Foundation Medicine in its collaboration agreement and equity transaction with Roche, with a total value in excess of $1 billion.
- Forma Therapeutics in its $600 million collaboration and option agreement with Celgene Corp., and follow-up $200 million strategic collaboration agreement, to develop and commercialize drug candidates to regulate protein homeostasis targets.*
- Molecular Partners AG in its strategic collaboration with Allergan with a total potential deal value of more than $1.4 billion.*
* Certain representative matters prior to joining Goodwin