Mr. Dupont-Sentilles’ recent transactions include advising:
Venture capital / growth equity
- 83North as lead investor on the $90 million Series C financing of Exotec, a France-based manufacturer of automated warehouse order preparation systems relying on robot fleets operating in 3D.
- BPI Large Venture in leading the $25 million Series A financing and additional $18 million financing for OWKIN, an US startup specializing in artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies for the healthcare industry.
- Eight Roads Ventures and F-Prime Capital, as lead investors, in a €21.5 million Series B financing in Odaseva, a France-based company htat develops cloud based software solutions enabling salesforce customers to secure their data.
- Gilde Healthcare Partners in the €53 million Series B financing of Withings, a French manufacturer of medical equipment (former Digital Health business of Nokia).
- Morningside Venture Investments, Invus, Sofinnova Partners, Biomed Invest and Inserm Transfert Initiative in the €39 million Series B financing of Inotrem, a French biotech company specialized in the control of immune reaction in acute inflammatory diseases.
- UroMems, a developer of an artificial urinary sphincter,on its €16 million fundraising to advance the development of Electronic Artificial Urinary Sphincter (eAUS) for stress urinary incontinence.
LBO and other
- Ipackchem Group, a High Performance Plastic Packaging supplier, on the acquisition of the Chinese blow moulding company, Jiangsu Rotam Boxmore Packaging Co., Ltd.
- ACE Management on the EUR 50 million fundraising for the Mecachrome group, a precision engineering and manufacturing company involved in aviation, automotive industry, motor racing and industrial engineering.
- NiXEN Partners, Initiative & Finance and the management of the Vulcain Engineering Group, a leading French engineering consulting group specialized in the energy, environmental and pharmaceutical industries, on the sale of Vulcain to Equistone Partners Europe.
- Mailgun Technologies, an US developer-focused email delivery platform, on the acquisition of the Paris-based email service provider, Mailjet SAS.
- LFPI Group, on the combination of Eductive, a French private higher and professional education service provider, and Réseau GES (Grandes Ecoles Spécialisées), the France-based higher education network.
- Groupe Rossignol, the French privately-owned winter sports specialist,
- on the sale of its business line attached to the Raidlight / Vertical hiking and running gear brands to Mr. Benoît Laval, the historic founder of Raidlight / Vertical,
- on the takeover of its manufacturing and commercial activities of high-end pedals and bike brand, Time to WhaTTfornow, a French start-up, at the forefront of e-bike innovation.
- Medevice and Financière Tuileries, as minority shareholders, on the sale of Médecin Direct, a French e-health service provider, to the American telemedicine company Teladoc Health.
- Allegro DVT2, a leading provider of video encoding and decoding semiconductor IP solutions, on the acquisition of Amphion Semiconductor, a video codec silicon IP licensing company.