Mr. Everett’s representation of clients includes:
- The ground-up development and sale of 101 Seaport Boulevard, a 440,000-square-foot office tower located in Boston’s Seaport District, including the structuring and creation of a two-tiered commercial condominium comprised of office and retail units.
- The redevelopment of the former General Dynamics campus in Needham, Massachusetts, including advising in connection with the permitting, subdivision and sale of a parcel to a residential developer and structuring and creation of a multi-phased horizontal condominium.
- The development of The Hub on Causeway, a mixed-use project located on the former Boston Garden site, including advising in connection with the negotiation and establishment of a declaration of covenants, easements and restrictions governing the site and the creation of long-term ground leases.
- A multi-stage joint venture investment in a portfolio of retail shopping centers located throughout the United States, including advising on complex structuring and consent issues.
- The acquisition and financing of a portfolio of senior housing facilities located in southeastern Massachusetts, including the negotiation and formation of a joint venture for ownership and management of the portfolio.
- The recapitalization and joint venture investment in 75 State Street, a 840,855-square-foot office tower in Boston, Massachusetts.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Everett was a legal fellow at Common Cause Massachusetts, where he advocated for transparency and accountability in state and local government and worked to protect access to the political and democratic processes. Mr. Everett currently serves a member of the board of this organization.
While attending law school, Mr. Everett was an articles editor for the Review of Banking and Financial Law.