Dr. Larochelle has experience representing companies in all stages of litigation, from pre-suit investigation through trial. Some of her recent engagements include:
- Representing generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in patent infringement litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act.
- Represented a highly regarded healthcare consulting firm in trademark infringement litigation filed against a multinational company, including trial.*
- Represented a top-selling pancake mix brand in trade dress litigation filed against a competing company.Successfully obtained a preliminary injunction requiring the competitor to recall all infringing product.*
- Represented a national television network in trademark litigation filed by a local nonprofit organization regarding videos produced by a local affiliate. Successfully moved to dismiss the complaint.*
- Represented a national beauty products retailer in design patent litigation filed against a domestic company importing infringing product from China. The case settled favorably before trial.
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Ms. Larochelle is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA), the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Dr. Larochelle was an associate in Ballard Spahr LLP’s IP Litigation group. Before entering private practice, Dr. Larochelle clerked for Judge Richard G. Andrews in the District of Delaware. Prior to attending law school, Dr. Larochelle was a tenured physics professor at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.