Mr. Patterson’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance, SEC compliance and public company representation.
- Represents numerous private technology companies and venture capital firms in private financing rounds
- J.P. Morgan in the initial public offering of Lyft, Inc.
- Okta in its initial public offering and convertible notes offering
- Twilio in its initial public offering, follow-on offering and convertible notes offering
- Index in its sale to Stripe
- OrderAhead in its sale to Square
- Pixate in its sale to Google
- Opower in its $532 million sale to Oracle
- NetSuite in its $200 million acquisition of Bronto Software