Mr. Paturaud’s experience include advising:
- NJJ Animation and Iliad on the financing of the acquisition of Irish telecommunications provider, EIR Group PLC.
- Alcentra and a major bank on the inaugural first loss/second loss financing of the acquisition of 2R Group, the French designer of sport equipment and protective gear, by Eurazeo PME.
- A pool of French banks led by Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank on the financing of the acquisition of the SERMA Group, France-based specialist for electronic technologies and systems, by Chequers Capital.
- Atalante and a leading bank on the financing of the acquisition of LPG Systems, the French specialist manufacturer of non-surgical aesthetic and physiotherapy devices by private equity funds managed by The Carlyle Group.
- Atalante and major banking groups on the financing of the acquisition of Actéon, the leading French global player in the design, manufacture and distribution of dental equipment, imaging technologies and consumables.
- Atalante, AXA IM and a leading bank on the refinancing ofthe financial indebtedness of La Maison Bleue, one of the leading French private network and manager of children’s nurseries, held by Towerbrook, BPIFrance and management.
- Equistone Partners Europe on (1) the financing of the acquisition of Sateco, a French manufacturer of equipment for concrete moulding and safety on building sites, and on (2) the refinancing of the group existing indebtedness.