Some of Mr. Price’s key clients include Savanna Capital Partners, Madison Capital, ElmTree Funds, NY Life Insurance Company, Vanbarton Group and Ivanhoe Cambridge.
Recently completed transactions include representation of:
- A nationally recognized real estate investment and advisory firm in conducting a UCC foreclosure in connection with its mezzanine loan relating to underlying real estate located in New York, New York
- A real estate investment fund in connection with the acquisition of a controlling interest in a publicly traded real estate investment trust and the equity and debt recapitalization of the acquired company’s principal assets
- An institutional investor in the structured acquisition of three forestry plantations in South America by joint ventures with local operators
- A real estate investment fund in connection with the acquisition of a defaulted first mortgage loan and acquisition of New York City office buildings through a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
- A real estate investment fund in connection with the acquisition and foreclosure of real estate mezzanine debt investments and the subsequent refinancing of the underperforming first mortgage loan
- A real estate owner-operator in the equity and debt recapitalization of a portfolio of first-class office buildings in New York City
- A real estate owner-operator in structured transactions to acquire the retail components of mixed-use buildings in New York, San Francisco and Chicago
- A real estate investment advisor in the creation of a joint venture with a hedge fund to originate and securitize commercial mortgage loans
- A real estate fund sponsor in a series of development joint ventures to develop residential condominiums and multi-family properties in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- A real estate investment advisor in multiple mezzanine debt and preferred equity investments in New York City
- A real estate fund sponsor in the sale of three separate office buildings in an office park in Houston, Texas, including creation of covenants to govern the multi-owner park
- A real estate investment fund in a programmatic joint venture with a multi-family operator to acquire and reposition apartments in the western United States, together with the acquisition of targeted investments for such joint venture
- A real estate investment advisor in programmatic joint ventures with an off-shore insurance companies' pension fund to acquire assets in Mexico and the U.S.