Some of Mr. Price’s key clients include Five Mile Capital Partners, Savanna Capital Partners, Madison Capital, Silverpeak Real Estate Partners, AEW Capital Management, Emmes Investment Management and JPMorgan Asset Management.
Recently completed transactions include representation of:
- A real estate investment fund in connection with the acquisition of a controlling interest in a publicly traded real estate investment trust and the equity and debt recapitalization of the acquired company’s principal assets
- An institutional investor in the structured acquisition of three forestry plantations in South America by joint ventures with local operators
- A real estate investment fund in connection with the acquisition of a defaulted first mortgage loan and acquisition of New York City office buildings through a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
- A real estate investment fund in connection with the acquisition and foreclosure of real estate mezzanine debt investments and the subsequent refinancing of the underperforming first mortgage loan
- A real estate owner-operator in the equity and debt recapitalization of a portfolio of first-class office buildings in New York City
- A real estate owner-operator in structured transactions to acquire the retail components of mixed-use buildings in New York, San Francisco and Chicago
- A real estate investment advisor in the creation of a joint venture with a hedge fund to originate and securitize commercial mortgage loans
- A real estate fund sponsor in a series of development joint ventures to develop residential condominiums and multi-family properties in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- A real estate investment advisor in multiple mezzanine debt and preferred equity investments in New York City
- A real estate fund sponsor in the sale of three separate office buildings in an office park in Houston, Texas, including creation of covenants to govern the multi-owner park
- A real estate investment fund in a programmatic joint venture with a multi-family operator to acquire and reposition apartments in the western United States, together with the acquisition of targeted investments for such joint venture
- A real estate investment advisor in programmatic joint ventures with an off-shore insurance companies' pension fund to acquire assets in Mexico and the U.S.