Mr. Sucoff has extensive experience on transactions involving shopping centers, multi-family properties, assisted living facilities, industrial properties, office buildings, casinos and hotels. He has represented various clients with multi-state acquisition, leasing, financing and disposition programs and also regularly represents corporate clients on a wide range of real estate related matters. Recently, Mr. Sucoff represented:
- Slate Asset Management as they agreed to buy the commercial real estate business of New York-based Annaly Capital Management in a $2.3 billion deal
- A real estate investment and operating company who focus on life sciences real estate in the acquisition of a property in downtown Boston, MA
- G & Z Holding Inc. in closing on the acquisition of Trac 75, a newly constructed 80-unit multifamily apartment building located in Allston, MA
- Joint venture between a real estate private equity firm and a real estate developer in a $178 million mortgage loan secured by a 460,000 square foot office development located in Tustin, CA
- A pediatric surgery center with the sale and leaseback of a property in Kansas City, KS
- A real estate investment management firm in the acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties located throughout Minnesota
Mr. Sucoff is a member of the Boston and American Bar Associations, as well as the Real Estate Finance Association.