Mr. Wilkins’ recent representative experience includes:
- An investment bank as borrower in a $248 million construction loan secured by a condominiumized mixed-use retail, laboratory and office development near Boston, Massachusetts.
- A private equity investment firm as lender in a $258 million loan secured by a ground leasehold mortgage on a major resort property in Maui, Hawaii.
- An investment bank as equity partner in a joint venture to acquire a ground lease parcel and to finance and develop a $56 million multifamily asset in Austin, Texas, in partnership with a local affordable housing authority.
- An investment bank in the restructuring of a real estate investment fund with a gross asset value of approximately $43 billion and holding over 200 assets to widen the investor base, establish REIT structuring and implement tax efficiencies.
- A real estate investment firm in forming a fund for investments in Qualified Opportunity Zones in Providence, Rhode Island.
- An investment bank in a $195 million sale of a mixed-use multifamily, office and retail tower in Chicago, Illinois.
- An investment bank in a $63.7 million purchase of two industrial and logistics properties in Miami, Florida, subject to significant environmental contamination.
- A private equity investment firm in a $117 million purchase of a portfolio of time share resorts in Florida, Missouri and Tennessee.
- A class of note holders of a $35 million second-lien interest in an oil and gas company emerging from bankruptcy in securing mineral rights to over 200 individual parcels in Texas and Oklahoma.