Mr. Willenbacher has recently represented:
- CCMP Capital and MetoKote Corp., a provider of industrial metal coating services, in the sale of MetoKote to Platinum Equity
- Crystal Ridge Partners in its sale of Plus One Health Management
- RRE Ventures in connection with early stage venture capital investments and fund related matters
- Insight Venture Partners in its acquisition of Anaqua
- Paramount Group Inc. in connection with its $2.6 billion IPO, the largest IPO in the REIT industry ever
Mr. Willenbacher is a member of the New York State Bar Association and New York City Bar Association. He is also a member of the Tax Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Willenbacher was an associate in the New York office of King & Spalding, LLP where he was a member of the tax group. Mr. Willenbacher interned for Judge Joanna Seybert (E.D.N.Y.) during his final year of law school.