In a video produced by The Directors Letter, Goodwin Litigation partner Carl Metzger discusses directors and officers liability insurance with Dan Daly, the publisher The Directors Letter, and Rob Spofford, the President of The Spofford Group, a retail insurance brokerage firm specializing in management liability.Part 3 concludes their discussion of D&O coverage, including:
- Non-profit boards: different but very much the same.
- Before joining, understand the mission, meet management and the board.
- Understand the D & O Coverage and Exclusions.
- What is the Charitable Immunity Statute?
- What is Independent Director Liability Coverage?
Goodwin Procter is a sponsor of The Directors Letter, an executive education newsletter for directors and senior executives providing weekly updates and videos on events that impact board-level activities.