Here is a selection of recent fantasy-related gaming articles of interest:
- According to CNBC Now, DraftKings’ motion for a TRO has been denied. (FanDuel’s, too.)
- DraftKings and FanDuel have preemptively sued AG Schneiderman.
- FanDuel is out of New York, DraftKings is still in.
- 300 people protested NY AG Schneiderman’s decision in front of his NYC office.
- This New York Times article discusses how DraftKings still allows users to participate by using proxies, which allow competitors from banned states to mask their location.
- FanDuel is now requiring certain users to verify their identity.
- The DOJ has declined to comment on the legality of DFS for the time being.
- The South Dakota Gaming Commission will be taking up fantasy sports on November 18.
- The Rhode Island Lottery is interested in running daily fantasy sports.