Ms. Bolte’s experience includes the representation of real estate investment funds, REITs, institutional investors, and other owners and operators of real estate in transactions that span a range of asset classes. Highlights of her recent work include representation of:
- A nationally recognized real estate investment management company in the acquisition of seven office and industrial properties located in North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, Rhode Island and Texas.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment management company in the formation of a joint venture to acquire, develop and finance a senior housing facility in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- An internationally recognized hotel management company in the negotiation of hotel and private residence management agreements for luxury hotel and mixed-use projects located in the United States, Mexico and South America.
- A nationally recognized ski and golf resort operator in its acquisition of six mountain resorts and a scenic chairlift attraction.
- A nationally recognized shopping center REIT, with the refinancing of 16 individual, non-recourse mortgages, secured by 15 Class A retail properties and 1 industrial property, located in New York and New Jersey.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment management company in various acquisitions, sales and financings throughout the country for its office, multi-family and industrial assets.
- A nationally recognized real estate investment management company in the acquisition and financing of an industrial business park in Los Angeles, California.
Ms. Bolte is a member of the Urban Land Institute, a global organization that focuses on a variety of verticals within the real estate industry.
During law school, Ms. Bolte served as a judicial intern to the Honorable F. Dennis Saylor IV of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She also worked as a law clerk for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.