Mr. Glazer represents clients in the real estate securities and capital markets and real estate investment management areas, including Boston Properties, Archstone, Donahue Schriber Realty Group, Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc., and Rockwood Capital.
Recent representative transactions include:
- Representing Boston Properties in connection with the structuring of joint ventures to own the General Motors Building and Times Square Tower in New York City and Transbay Tower in San Francisco
- Advising Rockwood Capital and TMG in structuring a tax-deferred contribution of an office building in San Francisco to a public REIT
- Counseling Donahue Schriber in connection with its operation as a private REIT, including the structuring of a joint venture with a Canadian pension plan
- Representing Gaming and Leisure Properties in connection with structuring the acquisition and leasing of gaming facilities
- Serving as expert witness for Archstone in connection with its defense of an alleged breach of tax protection agreements
- Restructuring a public C Corporation to allow it to be taxed as a REIT