Mr. Glazer represents clients in the real estate securities and capital markets and real estate investment management areas, including Boston Properties, Archstone, Donahue Schriber Realty Group, Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc., and Global Student Accommodation Group (“GSA”).
Recent representative transactions include:
- Representing Boston Properties in connection with the structuring of joint ventures to own the General Motors Building and Times Square Tower in New York City,Transbay Tower in San Francisco, and 360 Park Avenue South for operating partnership units.
- Counseling Donahue Schriber in connection with its operation as a private REIT, including the structuring of a joint venture with a Canadian pension plan
- Representing Gaming and Leisure Properties in connection with structuring the acquisition and leasing of gaming facilities, including the acquisition of gaming facilities from The Cordish Companies for $1.8 billion payable in cash and operating partnership units.
- Serving as expert witness for Archstone in connection with its defense of an alleged breach of tax protection agreements
- Restructuring a public C Corporation to allow it to be taxed as a REIT
- Representing GSA in the formation of a joint venture to own US student housing with an initial seed investment of $1.6 billion.